BATB

Yeah him.

Stink.

Spot the Cariuma riders! But a much better line up overall than last year and hopefully the Primitive sponsorship will give this a greater air of legitness and will hopefully mean people to take it more seriously.

Lol at the Luan trick they included.

2 Likes

Scientology

1 Like

Much better than I was expecting after the last few years. Skateboarders people actually want to watch, what a novelty

2 Likes

Berra will be trying to draw a line between this and last year’s catastrophe. Ties in with this idea that the Berrics is now solely under Berra and Koston’s control.

Americans love their freedom, as they’re the freest country in the world apparently :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

IMG_2321

4 Likes

Great game to kick off with.

5 Likes

See, when legit pros come to play, you get a fucking game! Rad.

5 Likes

That was pretty bonkers, the switch lazerflips didn’t even seem like such a big deal.

2 Likes

Such a good game, and they seemed to be having fun! Zero attitude there. Fuck yeah Cobra and Sooch.

1 Like

Coles got a massive bum. Really good game though. Sucius varial heel was lovely.

3 Likes

Presumably Carumia are tossing money at the legit people too, to make their dudes look better for being involved? Can’t imagine many of those non-wack geezers getting involved for the fun of it.

2 Likes

Good game, good game.

What the fuck was Chris Cole wearing?!

4 Likes

5 mins until first letter and some utter savagery in there

Enjoyed that a lot

2 Likes

It looked like one of those long sleeves that has fake t shirt sleeve cuffs sewed into it or something

I couldn’t stop looking at both of their shoes. Stinking

Switch laser has to be the most technically difficult trick without getting into late nonsense right? 360 shove, heelflip, switch. I dont think I could land one skating every day for 20 years

1 Like