BATB

I’d personally say regular laser flip would be way hard than a switch one. Both kinda gross looking though.

Iv got footage of Tom Watts doing the most banging switch laser you will every see.

I’ll dig it out

3 Likes

Those Pop Trading Co. Campus are from February. Guessing this was filmed ages ago.

1 Like

Really? How so? That sounds mad. Im working on the logic that it would be way harder because Ive never got even close to landing any switch trick but Im willing to take alternative views

fuck me - I just watched, and enjoyed, Berrics content for the first time in about 5 years

14 Likes

Chris Cole has no discernible style, it is pure mechanics. Gross. Good game

6 Likes

He’s looking better than he did last year, when he was a total affront to the eyes, and seemed like he was on the slide. He’s clearly put in the work this time, and it’s pretty incredible how good he still is.

2 Likes

Did you see how slow he went at the varial flip? Jesus. Him against Luan would be funny. He made Suciu look like Raven Tershy lol

4 Likes

Personally I prefer to do switch heels and white rappers over regular heels and varial heels so it makes more sense to me that switch laser would work more easily. I’ve also got more homies that do switch lasers than regular ones I think.

2 Likes

I would be perfectly happy just reading the tricks Cole does without watching said footage

Not quite a classic.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I quite like Chris Cole’s toey-y flick. Otherwise it’s all a bit polished

1 Like

How the mighty have fallen

1 Like

At least they cut out most of Koston’s unfunny shenanigans to cover up the fact that he skates the bare minimum these days, to keep the paycheques coming in.

3 Likes

While you have too respect his past skating, I wouldn’t want to hang-out socially.

4 Likes

Just watched it - Koston is fucking cringe

6 Likes

Imagine showing someone that never skated that match up and telling them one of the guys is considered one of the most stylish and progressive technical skaters of his generation. No, not that one, its the other one.

3 Likes

He’s 48. That’s like watching Billie Jean King play tennis and being like “omg can you believe she’s a former world number 1??”

4 Likes

It’s more the incessant ‘look how funny I am’ shit that he insists on doing.
Dude is a rich Michael Fabricant - let it be I guess

6 Likes

This. There’s loads of legendary skaters from his time who haven’t kooked it. He deserves it

Would rather watch Howard skate a curb anyway

4 Likes