Be kind rewind

What happened to Willow, is he still on Almost? He seemed on the verge of blowing up as the new wunderkid, particularly when his Almost section came out, but then didn’t seem to quite make it

He was on Flip for ages, not sure if he went pro for them. Always liked the cut of his jib. Think that he’s a furniture or leather craftsman now.

He started filming frontside 360 shove-its.

2 Likes

Hey, if they’re ok for Cairo…

Who said they were?

I did, ok?

How can you compare Budweiser to fucktards? Budweiser is piss

Neck Oil tastes like shit.

What was the edit called from about 5 years ago with Sylvian Tognelli and others skating obscure spots in the French Alps? Maybe a Carharrt edit? I was trying to find it last night to watch but failed.

2 Likes

Thanks mate!

1 Like

Watched all of This Is Skateboarding on Monday funnily enough.

Love Heath’s picnic table line. With the speed he’s going and way he’s leaning it’s almost like his board starts to overtake him on the nollie flip but it still looks dope.

5050 at night slam makes me wince just as much as the first time I saw it.

The flip backside wallride is underrated as far as Heath’s memorable tricks go in my opinion.

Yeh that slam is one of the worst of any part I can think of. I just like how low key the part is. The picnic table line looks like he blunts through without tweaking his board at all. Is it heavily waxed or just the way it’s locked in? Dunno

Funnily enough, had a convo with someone about this YouTube section last night. The Ft Miley hip tricks are nuts.
Also, sort of felt like I was watching Danny Sargent’s section in New Deal video at times (same curbs/Ft Miley, long sleeve green t-shirt), but like Shawn Martin’s style more.

1 Like

Just came in here to say that I watched this last night and thought it was really good.

Cheers!

1 Like

As far as I remember, the landscape photos of skating were largely composed by a non-skating landscape photographer with skate photographer Bertrand Trichet hitting the trigger and advising of what would and wouldn’t work. Thought it was an interesting collaboration.

2 Likes
1 Like

Bet the lot of them voted for Brexit.

2 Likes

That’s so good