Be kind rewind

This could never get made today, could it?

Not the greatest video ever and of course danny way is a fucker, but that weird combo ramp thing and Dead Kennedys is always a bit of fun.

Should it have been made back then?

absolutely not

traumatised us. And chet thomas was in it. gross.

1 Like
5 Likes

That was lovely. Truly classic, great trick selection. That fakie ollie to bs noseblunt slide :fire:

That section is one of my favourites, so underated even I forget about it. Thanks for reminding me.

That whole video deserves revisiting fome time to time.

2 Likes

Didn’t know about this until today. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s amazing. Simon at Pier 7 is so good, never seen most of this.

2 Likes
1 Like

gently magic

2 Likes

hahaha, yes

1 Like
6 Likes

Dude’s well underrated.

I’m trying to find a section I used to really enjoy buy I can’t remember the guys name. European guy (possibly Scandinavian, maybe not) that used to do these weird tweaky shifty nollies. Kinda forced but they looked really cool.

I think the ender of his section was a tweaked out backside nollie down a double set onto a pier , or some stairs by the sea.

Ring any bells? It’s been driving me wild

That Tuukka kid that rode for Blueprint maybe…?

I’d guess either Foppa Forsberg in an Alis video or an early Willow part, he used to do bs nollies like that. Or perhaps Flex O Connor.
The stairs by the sea I think could be in Copenhagen, not sure if that’s of any use.

Willow! That’s it, it was his part in Alis Who Cares. But there’s no high quality version on YouTube and it wasn’t as good as I remembered anyway aside from the nollies.

Thanks that’s been annoying me all day!

Best name