Be kind rewind

So good! McCrank was incredible back then. Still is. His footage on Insta is kinda rare but always dope.

4 Likes

Just watched Beware Of The Flare again for the first time in aeons.
Fair amount of Rick Howard, Wu Welsh and Pops. Too much slow mo but it took me right back to 2002 or whenever this came out. Yesyesyes.

5 Likes

Depressing that I’m now older than Rick is in this video despite being the age of the kids at the signing when it came out

1 Like

Yeah man, thought about that too, back then those guys were American pros, heroes, and now they look like kids compared to us. Kinda weird. Oh well.

Pretty much exactly same time.
I had them on a tape together.

2 Likes

“research”

7 Likes

heh!
Top 10 vicious skids. plus peak Toby

There was a time when, for a good few months, I always watched this before going for a skate.

4 Likes

slomo mushroom style, total ruler

1 Like

Watched ‘Last of the Mohicans’ yesterday.

Ross Norman Mohicans part - YouTube

BGP.
They all bummed the Game so hard.

Pappalardo came to Carpetworld on this one and took a shit in my bog.

[/cmoac]

3 Likes

Just watched this again.

I dislike ‘Numbers’ for many reasons but this crazy Michael Fabricant getting stiffed of good board sponsor by their false promises is up there.

3 Likes

I remember being at the Fourstar demo in stoke when they brought out a birthday cake for Gonz’s 40th and thought “fuck me he’s 40”

9 Likes

knucks

Rattray’s recent Instagram post made me realise I had never seen Zero’s 2006 promo before. It’s rad and someone uploaded it in great quality to the Internet Archive: Zero Promo 2006 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

4 Likes

His post sums up what always made a few particular skaters the best in my eyes, their ability to skate everything and skate it well. And that’s why he is and will forever be in some kind of elite with guys like Penny and McCrank.

Oh and I want to learn fakie 5-0 fakie flip out, good luck me.

5 Likes

Oh, that video was/is incredible.
Seeing Elissa riding Zero boards then was so good.

I think the only way to get hold of is was to buy the Zero DVD Boxset…Which I did, when it came out…only for that video as I had the rest.
I think it was used to launch that set and was the only place it was available.

2 Likes

Not an old one, just last year but think this is my favourite skate video, watched the Flo Mirtain part at the start so many times

2 Likes

I’m guessing that this is a Japanese ‘You Bet!’ type of show. Quality trick naming on the ‘half pipe’ platform.

Carroll and the Fourstar team killing it here on the continent not that long ago. Edited by Meza and therefore good for the soul. Ishod is incredible.

2 Likes