Be kind rewind

I had to skip past that first but as his hair was stressing me out.

That and the unironic :love_you_gesture: horns are a bit off putting.

Fucking mental death defying spots though.

Daveed is sick. He just wants to shred and throw the horns, I appreciate that.

*that sounds sarcastic. I do rate his skating.

1 Like

Andy Evans just uploaded this. Blast from the past.

3 Likes

Just scanned through that. Knox and Tyreman looking pretty good but Raemers is already on another level despite being younger.

Cool to see this…

watching this for the first time in a while & it’s still near perfect, soundtrack esp but YouTube has muted the Henry Sanchez / Ronnie Bertino clips - what track was on that?

*edit - Beatles, the albums are shown at end (weren’t on my VHS comp back then)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY3FTqE6wwA&t=816s&ab_channel=SkateVideoVault

2 Likes

The Beatles.
The one that’s like an instrumental with jangly guitars.

2 Likes

Flying.

2 Likes

Ah fuck, didn’t see your edit.

1 Like

man, this footage has got even better

(curse the quick edits though)

5 Likes

Matt Reason was rad. This was a favourite pre-skate watch of mine a good few years back.

2 Likes

2:22, look at the size of the wall Mangatanga ollied!
And he did it twice.

Matt Reason was rad for sure. Philly was a lot harder to skate than it looked. That’s probably why he was one of the first guys to skate with big wheels again back in 95ish.

5 Likes

:hearts:

3 Likes

Skating, filming, spots – this is very easy on the eyes.

Rewatched this after the new Matlock part. Great selection of skaters - MBJ, Jerome Campbell, Mike Arnold, Dom Henry, Ollie Lock and a young Jamie Platt.

2 Likes

Don’t remember watching that, so good!

Yeah but he was Paul Machnau.

I just watched this again and had forgotten how fast Callum Paul skates. His footage is just great as it’s relatable but I bet he blows your mind when you see him in the flesh. His frontside noseslides are so solid. Oh and his style hasn’t changed one bit in a decade which is very enjoyable when you see some people these days, haha.

4 Likes

its from this

DJ Krush did a track with Black Thought, they used the acapella [/imanerd]

3 Likes

didn’t want to clog up the Jiri Bulin thread. I’d never heard of Dylan Hughes before, this part is so good:

4 Likes

Never heard of Dylan. This forum always brings surprises haha.

3 Likes

That was horrendously out of sync and unwatchable. Such a shame as I was really enjoying it!

Edit: YouTube was having a moment but it’s now back in sync. Best Nine Club content in a while!