Be kind rewind

I’m sure that they will be stoked to have your approval.

2 Likes

Word - glad you picked up on that.

Looking for something completely unrelated, I stumbled across this nearly ten year old Chewy part for TWS by Hold Tight Henry and its dope.

4 Likes

The switch bs wallie into the bank at SB :heart_eyes:

That Jake Harris ASICS video has me wanting a pair. In the past I’ve had a couple of pairs of Gel Vikkas to skate in. They’re proper ankle tweakers unfortunately. What sparked me on getting them was this, Matt Town’s part from Spirit Quest. Both times - watch this part, buy shoes, go skating, roll ankle. Fingers crossed it won’t happen this time round now that somehow, despite my experience with them, as soon as they’re available, I’m going to be fully suckered in to purchasing another pair. Third time’s a charm as they say.

4 Likes

Gel Lyte IIIs have me interested in anything ASICS produce

2 Likes

Lucas’s Away Days part, as mentioned in this week’s Mostly Skateboarding podcast

at 3:47

1 Like

Great episode that - really interesting guy.

Reminds me i’ve got First Broadcast and Waiting For The World VHS’s that I want to sell to someone who has a VHS player and can actually enjoy the things! Currently they’re gathering dust on a shelf.

He swears more than @Spanky

wow!

1 Like

no music, but some grand footage

(best believe i’m pissed that i never checked that carpark hip out; i always assumed it’d be a bust, much less have something magical to skate inside it)

2 Likes

With the new This Old Ledge : Pier 7 episode up today, it seems appropriate.that this gets an airing.

2 Likes

I interviewed Brad Johnson in the past - he was really nice.

4 Likes

MC has filled out a bit. Hope his health is okay.

Yeah right, I feel like I just got suckered into watching one long infomercial for more Mike Mo NFT’s…

1 Like

Rick Howard with a Lovenskate tee.

It’s fine to not have noticed.

https://www.411videomagazine.net/

3 Likes

What’s this?!

I’ve just asked, will find out.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed this. Backside no comply 180 manny on that sloping sculpture thing was so good. I ordered some Thunders from Native today so was looking at their vids.

3 Likes

I made this! Glad you liked it, I heard it didn’t get great crowd reviews at the prem of all the vids!

2 Likes