Be kind rewind

3 Likes

Fuck that part is amazing.

1 Like

What’s his deal now, when’s he out of jail?

Shane Aukland interview - July 2019

Earlier you mentioned Cory’s accident. The message boards love to speculate, but I feel like nobody knows exactly what’s going on with him. I know you’ve visited him multiple times. How is he doing and when can we expect him out?
Cory is one of my closet friends and always will be. People love to judge and make assumptions. If only we lived in a culture where people showed more compassion and understanding and asked questions. Cory is doing good, though. He has one of the strongest minds I’ve ever known. He’s still smiling, still laughing and finding the positives in the negatives. He’s gonna come out of this shredding harder than ever. He recently got transferred to a more mellow prison. Hopefully by spring of next year he will be out on work release—fingers crossed. The prison system is incredibly broken, so we’ll see.

4 Likes

Thanks for digging that out voods

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing Cory Kennedy back on his board. So glad Girl keep on including his pro model in every series.

Hadn’t watched this Suciu clip in a bit. So much good shit in it.
The opening line at Golden Gate Park is so ill. Now that’s what I call adapting to a spot.
The double ollie in Madrid at 1:29 is physically not possible.

This one shouldn’t disappear in the depths of the internet either.

1 Like

JB is the fucking man, that Bs Smith Bs 1 out at that mega spot in Lyon is fire.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/user/yamaaaaar/videos

assuming this is andy evans’ channel from the vids uploaded… some classics on there

1 Like

Stoked to see Just In Time up there - plenty of other stuff to look through too.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wrong thread fella

1 Like

Doh

1 Like

I must have watched this well over 200 times over the years. Wicked skating, wicked tune, pioneer footy, Harrow footy. I wish i could find this in good quality.

1 Like

was this the same ATM vid that had Tony Cox skating to Portishead ‘wandering star’?
pretty sure Stone Roses were in there too

@anon86856945 that JJ section is all time great.
Mindfield didn’t really grab me, but Arto’s weird song (Battles maybe?), and this part definitely got stuck in my head

I think that might be a different vid, Smoke, I don’t remember those songs in it. Chip Van Ham in it:

1 Like

thanks Krill.
hopefully the ATM vid i’m thinking of will surface one day.
my mid-teens self was appalled to discover I liked Portishead: they’d been in the Top 40, the horror

1 Like

I was still a big fan of Arto back then but that song ruined the section for me. It seems like a lot of people liked it though.

1 Like

not sure if i liked it. was memorable though.
plus Arto not on Flip was weird too