Be kind rewind

Anyone have a spare copy that they’re looking to part with? That’s really strange that I’ve only just heard it with the proper music!

didn’t him having a tantrum shut down a spot once?

They definitely changed the premiere version to the released copy.

Yeah man his park stuff in the cky videos was rad, his style on mini was awesome too.

DVS part sick too

Just because i like this one

1 Like

A good one from 99. Wu Welsh footy, legendary UK section and some Diego Bucchieri bangers.

2 Likes

So so so good

Omar Hassan at 5:45 fuck that!

Radlands was sick, just mad that all those pros use to come over to it.

On a vert note, Lincoln Ueda use to go big all the time, where is he now?

1 Like

His stories of his personal life seem crazy - he could definitely have been pro at the top of his game for a few more years if all that stuff with his family hadn’t happened. Real life I guess

Seems to be doing the vert retirement plan of trying to milk the olympics/judging scene for all it is worth. Similar to Renton Millar and some others.

Where would one hear these stories?

1 Like

Thanks for that.

Bob mentions him alot in his nine club. Seemed that Lincoln was way older than we thought and was a big name in Brazil way way before we heard of him.
I think “milking” is a harsh word for someone who is retired and wanting to be in the scene. Especially after hearing that he was such an influence over the time in Brazil.

Just remember Lincoln Ueda going huuuuuuuge even in the late 80s, and he skates exactly the same today, just blasting everywhere

Sick to see he’s entering the bit air comps still.

I went to the 89 Munster comp and Lincoln was there killing it back then.

Jump off a building is up on skate video vault. It was probably already available on YouTube but looks crispy clean here…

2 Likes

That vid makes you realise that today’s skating is just a revival.

1 Like

Best kickflip catch ever , you know the one

1 Like

One of the all time best video parts ever

1 Like