Brain Drain show

Saw him in 4motion a while back still ripping.

2 Likes

Gordon’s fucking amazing. Interviewed him and his brother, David, and that could have been a TV show itself. With my bits edited out.

2 Likes

Did that get any similar reaction like the frontside rock at playing place cover?

(Not that it isn’t an amazing trick… just the angle of putting unsponsored, relatively unknown people on the hallowed ground of the cover)

Honestly no, I don’t think there was any negativity about that one.
You’d struggle to argue that it’s not ‘a very good trick’ or a sick photo even back then, 24 years ago.
Plus, that pic definitely makes DCs look cool.

3 Likes

+1 for GS, lovely lad

Last saw him at Bingo’s memorial iirc

That cover was sick, you couldn’t take a bad picture of him on a skateboard

5 Likes

Marc’s episode was ace - cheers gents (I think it was on my ‘wish list’ somewhere above too. :+1:).

I remember someone, possibly nic from sidcup, posting about his car crash on the old forum. I knew it was bad, but not as bad as that.

Big up’s.

1 Like

On the Gordon Skrezka tip, I half remember a small photo of him crooking a table tennis table and the accompanying info said something like he turned up, did that no warm up and left. Vague I know but it’s in a dusty pigeon hole somewhere in the back of my mind.

3 Likes

I seem to remember that too.

South Shields wasn’t it…?

2 Likes

You know, I think it was. Those tables are still pretty tall these days but whenever that was it just seemed huge to me.

Yep, South Shields next to the skatepark.
Way above waist height. Urwin switch front crooked it for a Sidewalk cover too

2 Likes

Leo picked Danny and me up from Darlo and then we went to meet Urwin at South Shields to shoot it. Leo really could have been hurt shooting it from his angle if Urwin had kicked it out or bailed, like I believe it said on the cover?

Edit; iirc it was because Leo was up shooting Singhy’s interview at the time and the cover was a side mission. Singhy can also be caught out skating 4mo and South Park now and again, still got it too.

GS crook on the South Shields tennis table is in this…

5 Likes

Just finished Shipman. Never met him or heard much from him but loved the episode, probably best one.

Great stories and seems like he loved/loves skateboarding for all the right reasons. Reminds me of Barf a bit

6 Likes

Just seen the insta vid the Wurzel episode.
Looking forward to this one.

7 Likes

Churchill one was brilliant. Really good stories and really well told.

Good work @Bobsomebody @BAGHEADCREW

6 Likes

Oooh, looks like we get the scoop on the Rowley / Flip schism

3 Likes

popcorn.gif

3 Likes

IMG_3844

:grin:

9 Likes

Bravo

IMG_4387

3 Likes

Oh my it’s good… :joy:

2 Likes

Did I miss the part from the trailer where he talked about Geoff leaving Flip after attempting a takeover of the company? Did they cut it from the full length, or did I miss it?

5 Likes