Buying / Trading 90s skateboard tees / hoodies / crewneck sweatshirts

Alternatively, people could just choose to ignore the post?

1 Like

What I donā€™t get is that he doesnā€™t seem to have any attachment to any companies. Itā€™s like he just wants to build up a stock pile of, well stock. I know if I started a thread to buy and trade, Iā€™d be asking for specific companies that I personally loved back in the 90s and not just wanting to buy everything and anything.

You are going to end up with a ā€˜collectionā€™ that means nothing to no-one, including yourself.

1 Like

Yeah you could say the same thing for when Kayleigh used to post

I think I ignored those ones too. They were from the West Country too, right?

I put an ignore on the In The News thread when it got Brexit and Corona heavy. I try not to get drawn in to bickering with people over the internet (but I usually fail).

1 Like

No you donā€™t.

Ha

3 Likes

@Spanky Iā€™d like it if threads werenā€™t locked. Clearly other people wanted to post in here.

Build just sniffed him out.

Guy needs to post other shit otherwise heā€™s purely here to buy/sell/resell off us which Iā€™m not into. I have flogged of shit on N26 not here ā€“ but if thats your only contribution then Iā€™m not backing it.

@sweepskate_archive please can you post in other threads, I like this community and want it to grow so personally would like ā€œpeople to get with programmeā€ ā€¦ so to speak.

1 Like

Selling a hook ups T-shirt for Ā£100+ is a piss take. Especially when youā€™re trying to source stuff on here.

Nobodyā€™s going to help you if you do stuff like that.

2 Likes

Hey! You still got the flip shirt on the post?

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s in my parentā€™s loft about 1200 miles away

4 Likes

Bahaha dying

Havenā€™t read the whole thread but weā€™re you getting shortys hook up bitd or just a fan?

Distro flow

To be fair, Slam were brilliant. I remember Andy Humphreys who was like TM at the time going ā€˜who do you want to ride for? take your pickā€™ and I used to ride for whoever I thought was coolest

2 Likes

Still have a soft spot for shortys and keep getting tempted by their new stuff.

Here is a pic of me doing my best Penny impression jumping rocks in the best jumper I ever owned.

2 Likes

Slam warehouse was great for going to and getting shortys and circa gear for trade price , did that loads on the way to skate PlayStation SP .
Wish Iā€™d kept some of it but it got worn to death

2 Likes

Canā€™t remember if I posted this before but well stoked on this for Ā£30

6 Likes

Such a classic 90ā€™s tee colour

2 Likes

Nice. Whatā€™s the tag on that bad boy?

1 Like

Old fruit of the loom, when they were quite heavy, size L more like an XL in todayā€™s. Looks unworn