Buying / Trading 90s skateboard tees / hoodies / crewneck sweatshirts

I hope so, he deserved some compensation for being involved. I know it was his stuff so he’s to blame really, but I like him. I hope he did make his fair share and not got fobbed off.

looking for AWS tees / hoodies / crewneck sweatshirts from 90s era especially

1 Like

@sweepskate_archive no need to spam the forum, we get it.

Also, I’ve seen evidence you are a reseller, not just archiving clothing, so maybe take a step back.

This was an interesting read…

We have a sale thread if he wants to sell shit?

I don’t mind this shit, it’s in it’s own thread and you choose to come in or not. However, the OP has yet to post in any other thread so I think we see why he’s here solely.

Ah right ok I hadn’t paid much attention to other activities on here. I quite like seeing all this stuff as it’s a bit before when a I started skating.

I can see the over zealous nature of OP is slightly annoying - but he is contributing.

1 Like

I am 100% NOT trying to sell ‘shit‘ just actively looking to buy more ‘shit’

I am only selling old stock & very occasionally at that so please don’t suggest that I am only a reseller because that is pretty unfair for you to make that assumption. I have some really great genuine pieces of which you had already stated earlier on in this thread. All I am attempting to do is help surface some old 90s clothing that may be stashed away in boxes if people wanted to sell them for a fair price. I’m cool with you acting as a mediator in many ways but this comment wasn’t really constructive at all stating that I was ‘spamming the forum !? Surely spamming would entail posting stuff that isn’t related to Skateboarding of which my post is !?

You know exactly what you’re doing. As a moderator/admin on forums of various kinds for the past 20 years you think I haven’t seen it all?

Get in line. Consider this an official warning.

2 Likes

Post in other threads.

3 Likes

This thread has prompted me to find my box of OG tees. They’re more 80s though, should I start a new thread :thought_balloon:? I was given this Foundation tee as payment for videoing a skate/bmx jam way bitd.

2 Likes

This is an awesome tee I have this Foundation whippersnappers tee in my personal collection & if you wanted to send me a message directly detailing the 80s / 90s tees you have available perhaps we can have a decent conversation away from this thread that seems to be angling towards me being some reseller that is trying to capitalise when I really am just an avid lifetime collector who has only recently found the time to begin posting my archive.

They don’t mind they just want you to join in with the other threads on this forum rather then just this one. There are plenty of threads on here covering most things for you to join in, from current affairs to gaming or cycling.

2 Likes

And buying and selling…

1 Like

Dude how many more times do you have to blow that fucking pathetic whistle of yours… I have sold old stuff that I have owned over the years like every other Michael Fabricant has & some more recently also but none of it is stuff I want anymore or wanted to keep & to be honest I’m bored of explaining it to YOU…
YOU are a boring monotone prick who is seemingly jealous of some of the things I own & if you aren’t well then you’ve got a very funny way of showing any kind of appreciation towards the 90s clothing of the skateboarding scene so once again stop poking the bear please & get with the fucking programme.

No need for messaging cheers, I’m not a great conversationalist :wink: It was Scoffs jam in York btw, I had an early 8mm Sony camcorder but I always struggled to buy tapes so a lot of the footage recorded back then was lost over the years.

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I wish we still had sigs.

2 Likes

yeah neil you boring monotone prick :joy: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@sweepskate_archive

You first claimed you just wanted to share your archive. Then admitted to selling. Then admitted you want to buy up people’s clothes they may have in their attic. Then failed to contribute to any other topic apart from your own, even after it was suggested by several members of the forum.

I’m simply amazed that you fail to recognise you’re a reseller and the only reason you are here isn’t to share your archive but to buy, sell and trade.

What @buildafire has been doing (admittedly in his own, unique, sledgehammer way) is validating your integrity as a self-styled archivist (which he absolutely is, of skate media & magazines, etc). He and I (and a number of other forumers here) have been gatekeeping and moderating skateboarding forums for a number of years and I as said in an earlier post, we’ve seen it all before.

That’s not to say you aren’t a legitimate reseller. You clearly are and you have some knowledge of your product (I am not doubting that you have some history in skating). What is starting to grate on me is that:

• despite being asked, you have only posted in threads to serve your own benefit
  • you deny you’re only here to buy/sell/trade. Claiming you want to share but, no, you are actually just advertising
  • I would class your posts as getting into ‘spam’ territory
  • you’ve started insulting one of the mods when he’s pulled you up on the ‘archivist’ claims

So, where do we go from here @sweepskate_archive ? I am in a tricky position here as you are posting some interesting stuff which the community is into, but your posts really are getting a bit spammy. I don’t want this thread to turn even more toxic so here is what’s going to happen:

• Your next post will be your last
  • Feel free to make it as long as you like, advertise your Insta, your shopfront, whatever. By all means ask the community here one last time to pm you here or DM you on Insta if they are interested in doing any deals etc
  • Then this thread will get locked.

If anyone has any issue with this then feel free to pm me (bear in mind it’s Friday, I am itching for a skate (those Thunder Hollow Lites have just turned up) and have to take wife out for dinner later so my reply might take a while).

4 Likes