Buying / Trading 90s skateboard tees / hoodies / crewneck sweatshirts

You been Googling it, yeah?

You’ll know the stuff I posted is from 1993 - 1998, I’m sure. So still a broad time, especially for then.

Trusting myself on this one since I remember when Droors started, I bought loads of it, still have the '90s catalogues and it’s not difficult to check the magazine ads.

Damn man, better not be those Fenchurch kicks! I wanted those.

I don’t use google as much as I perhaps should it seems :exploding_head: I also have been checking all my 90s magazine adds & believe it or not I acquired this off a guy that owned a skateshop within that exact mid 90s window & this one was left over from some of his stock :facepunch:t2::boom:
I own a few catalogs / buyers guide from the 90s era also & regularly check those for info too especially in terms of hardware brands & rider graphics on clothing / boards :100:

funny guy :smirk::rofl:

Only interested in tees / hoodies / crewneck sweatshirts in size L / XL at my age I still like them to fit nice & oversized if possible like my teenage years throughout the mid / late 90s era skating around Milton Keynes :facepunch:t2::boom:

If you know your 90s Tees than you’ll know how rare this is (it’s one of the companies you listed at the start). Found it the other day, I wasn’t even looking for it, haha. I’m sure I’ll have a lot more stuff from back then kicking about, really can’t be arse to look at the moment.

2 Likes

for sure this ones incredible & great to see such an iconic tee surface again from your storage boxes. once you’ve been through it all send me some photos & perhaps we can have a deal on some of what you have stashed away :facepunch:t2::boom:

I guess if you were 14 in 1999 this makes sense.

Anyway my mate Andy is selling some shoes n’ shirts.

1 Like

Ooo, those slam dunks look like a steal at £27.5k

I was 16 in 1999 if it would make you feel better knowing dude & I spent a lot of my youth when I started skating at the age of 11-12 years old at Radlands & many other hot spots around the country watching Penny & Rowley burst in to the scene. I have much of the stuff your friend is selling already I just haven’t documented it all fully yet in terms of tees other than the supreme stuff which doesn’t really interest me at those high prices but appreciate you letting me know for sure :facepunch:t2::boom:

hahaha’ this dude should probably try price things more realistically for sure :rofl::exploding_head:

No you don’t.

People price stupidly high on Depop so they can consider offers and check the person out first…

1 Like

I really do I’m afraid to say

Yeah you’ll see something listed for £1 that is worth £1,000 or £10,000 when it’s worth £1,000. It’s a come ask, let’s make a deal and talk. You can then talk to people and see what they have that you might like too, that will never get listed or seen, it’s called networking and saves time asking on forums. As you get to talk to the legit people in the collecting and selling scene.

1 Like

This guy Depops.

I don’t but I get how it works.

£1,000,000

As I said previously to you I have over 120 items so far in my archive a lot of it which belonged to me growing up through the 90s era here is a few more images of some of the tees / hoodies I have documented so far…

Stop posting this shit here. This isn’t Instagram either.

Pro tip: World Industries was a bit of a joke by the time they started putting faces on riser pads, then making t-shirts of it. And nobody cared about Maple at the time, let alone now. It doesn’t seem like you’re one of those dudes just buying the stuff they like…

I went out for my first skate with a few people last night and had the piss ripped out of me for saying Debop by mistake, not thinking. Everyone was just jazz skating (not that kind of skating) for the rest of the night.

*cool story bro.

1 Like