Buying / Trading 90s skateboard tees / hoodies / crewneck sweatshirts

No Bobshirts, eh?

I was more meaning the companies in general.

Anyway, enjoy buying cheap shit from eBay and trying to flip it as ‘90s streetwear’. I guess a few dudes will get a tenner here and there for some old crap, then it can sit in your drawer with your fingerboards instead.

I don’t have any Bobshirts unfortunately & those are the exact type of tees I’m actively seeking dude. I am not buying tees to flip / sell or leave around lying In a drawer either I am building & documenting an archive that will one day be displayed in a gallery style format for the Skateboarding community to see up close in person & also digitally online.

I’m basically trying to revive the OG 90s graphics on OG clothing that people have in storage that they don’t want anymore to be able to be sold for a fair price to my archive.

Have a great evening & sorry for ruining your day with my shitty clothing you would wash your windows with

Dude, if you want actually set up an archive thing maybe set up a website, socials and stuff explaining your end goal and showing your progress with maybe a date for showing in a gallery setting in the future.

people may even send you shit for free if you don’t come off looking for shit for cheap to sell on eBay under the guise of doing it for the skateboarding community

Just a thought?

3 Likes

Ah! Like what the Skateboard Museum did, with their gallery and coffee-table books? Nice.

You haven’t even posted any 101 shit. Or Menace shit. Yawn.

Exit through the gift shop and pick up a couple of £100 fingerboards.

1 Like

Neither have you YAWN :yawning_face:
Please post up some of your items for others to drool over including myself or is your stuff the stuff you friend is selling on Depop for £250.00 or whatever it’s called ??

No. Why? “Look at the items I own!”

Nothing’s for sale, and I have these things because I kept them because they remind me of fun times, people and places.

Just use Google if you want to look at a stranger’s old clothes.

This thread is painful. Leave each other alone ffs.

I was happy just seeing old stuff but it’s turned into a dick swinging competition about who knows more about skate brands.

Fucking embarrassing.

4 Likes

Good luck with your gallery of skate stuff if you don’t know what Depop is, or how it works…

Just realised that you aren’t actually the worst new poster though, congratulations.

Of course I know what Depop is you fucking Idiot you turned this thread in to the sarcastic mess it now is.

As far as I’m concerned you can get fucked & a few users have already messaged me saying the very same things in terms of why you think you are so high & mighty it really is disgraceful.

You talk like you are some kind’ve god yet you haven’t had any positive Impact whatsoever & continued making assumptions all the time.

You have no idea who I am or what my history within the scene is but instead of welcoming me in to the forum you decide to categorise me & find ammo to terrorise me you CUNT.

I couldn’t give a toss about your clothing now anyways but had you posted it up like a decent person for others to enjoy then you might’ve gained an ounce of respect from others also by now.

Nobody has to sell anything they don’t want to sell & I’m by no means trying to rob your fun memories off your back either but it just would’ve been nice to network a little & see what others have to show & offer up

:coffin::100:

Tell me about it Builda immediately went SOUR

You tried to add me on IG, you’re blatantly trying to sell shit and you’re clearly deranged.

I asked you to chill out when I deleted one of the threads you started, so again, please chill out.

you are a MASSIVE PRICK

Don’t call me that. Only my mates and your mum call me that.

I’m not trying to sell you FUCK ALL you enquired to buy stuff from ME of which I stayed I don’t usually sell :exploding_head::exploding_head:

Good! It’d be a pretty fucking tedious forum if everybody thought the same things and posted the same comments. It wouldn’t even exist. You’d just think a thought, and that’s what the forum would be and that would be pointless.

That said, you’re not very good at this stuff. I mean, you haven’t even shouted out those people who flooded your inbox with clobber offers.

Ok just come back from a skate to see this shitstorm

Same.

Chill out everyone please.

I was a bit dubious of sweepskate to begin with but actually he’s got some pretty legit older stuff in there.

1 Like

@sweepskate_archive understand in the old forum we’d get a lot of chancers and bell ends doing exactly the same as you but a bit more blatantly trying to sell.

Are you intending to advertise via this forum? If so, that will piss some people off (including me).

However, if you just want to show off your gear, then yes, Instagram is perfect.

If you’d like to get other forumers to show what they got, then keep it on the dms and don’t spam.

1 Like