Buying / Trading 90s skateboard tees / hoodies / crewneck sweatshirts

@buildafire i think this guy deserves a chance to contribute responsibly so let’s all take a deep breath and play nicely

1 Like

Now I got to put my kid to bed and read stories etc and it takes fucking forever so until then, please everyone chill

2 Likes

My Mum sadly passed away when I was younger & I lived with my Uncle who taught me to skate. I wish I could say this offended me but I am stronger than you might think & you my friend are now batting below the belt as you started this MESS

I don’t sell any of my clothing & my only intention was to revive some of the 90s clothing that people have stashed away to add it to my archive dude

Yeah, my mum’s dead too, and ‘your mum’ jokes are still funny to me.

1 Like

I think I am going to be the bigger person here & say that I’m truly sorry to hear that your Mum passed away also so early on in your life.

I’m going to say that I really had hoped to have got off to a better start on this forum also & right from the get go you have categorised me when you knew very little about me which wasn’t the best welcome for sure even though others had targeted this forum to sell stuff you had no reason to think that was my motive.

I do really have a lot to offer this group in so many ways & my personal nostalgia will please a lot of this forums members visually so to be told it is bargain bin stuff & only good for cleaning windows was pretty fucking SOUR surely you can admit that before we move on in life & I ask you to delete this feed so we can start OVER…

I quite liked looking through the stickers.

Agreed @sweepskate_archive. Let’s try again.

1 Like

don’t delete anything though. it happened, no censor.

I’m ok with that for sure

Btw I don’t think sweepskate did anything wrong. Just had a bit of a grilling by one of the UK’s finest bullshit detectors

3 Likes

Has that Death Box hoodie got the pot logo in full on the back too?
I love that one.
This and the H-Street logo hoody were wicked.

Definitely into the older stuff. Some mid to late 90s shit winds me up, like why the fuck did Enrique Lorenzo agree to ride for ‘monkey nutz’ what marketing genius came up with that crock of shite

It sure does have the big logo on the back yes & on an old 91 Jerzees tag I believe.

I also have an old H-Street tee I will be documenting soon.

Yeah, when everyone dipped from world and the whole flame willy shite happened. That’s a bad period IMO. But, it was huge for younger peeps and that’s their nostalgia. People are collecting and paying good money for these attrocities.

Blind is a similar story, is it not?

Yeah.

As Marc McKee casually browses this thread from his yacht in sunny Monaco…

1 Like

I doubt he made that much money. His Bobshirt thing didn’t show him up to be made from that era.

STANDARD.

I think he cashed out when they sold up. Dude drew the cartoons that made it a $30million company.

1 Like