Carharrt WIP 'Inside Out'

Just went up on their YT.
Lots of Ibu, Sylvain, Remy T, Max Palmer, Matlock etc.

(The Gullwing reference isn’t intentional I don’t think)

8 Likes

Only watched first 5 minutes but can report the following:

• Carhartt get it.
  • Trousers worth talking about include the dungarees and the tight cargoes with builder patches
  • FS nollie switch crooks-crooks and fakie crooks must have felt great
  • Disappointed in no names. As a result I must describe Mullet Man aka Mosher Prince as keeping the flying carcass spirit alive.

I will watch the rest and report more at a later date.

• Mullets are all over the place
  • Toyland got spots
  • Black guy (still no names) has got lovely pop.
  • Cool to see lots of new spots in LOndon and Paris
  • Feel like Remy Taveira could have been an extra for one of those CK1 group photo shoots with Kate Moss back in the day
  • Voice overs work
  • A good friend who works for Carhartt went to the premiere here in Brussels a couple of weeks ago and when I asked him about the video he said it was good but arty farty. I disagree with arty farty but it has character.

ibu sanyang

Enjoyed that - some good architecture featured too!

Fucking hell. This is on the same level as Mind Field for me. Absolutely incredible!!!

Loved this video! Great skateboarding, great music, has quite a bit of originality. Will watch multiple times :slight_smile:

This Carharrt video is cool, but Mindfield is an all time bonafide classic.

2 Likes

Minefield comment has be intrigued will watch on lunch.

1 Like

From the guy that nitpicks everything too.

1 Like

Hahaha, watched 2 mins this is not Mindfield.

2 Likes

This is a good video, but has loads of slightly unexciting super 8 footage in it. Definitely has the vibe of, partly, being designed to be shown in Carhartt stores.

Haven’t watched yet but seen people on Twitter describing it as a 30 minute clothing advert. Which tbf, it technically is.

1 Like

That basically describes every skate video ever

6 Likes

I said it was on the same level as Mind Field for me, perhaps I should have said I enjoyed it as much as Mind Field? Regardless, I absolutely loved it.

It had a lot going for it in my eyes, close to perfect vid IMO.

Of course. IMO it was done in a much better way than the Supreme videos. Very tastefully and re watchable.

So, are we going to discuss haircuts or trousers?

If you haven’t watched this already, some of the best tricks are featured in the Quartersnacks Top Ten this week.
Makes me want to watch it again.

Got to 7 minutes and got the gist and got distracted. May finish it later but probably not.
If the best tricks are in the top 10 it saves me some time.