Carharrt WIP 'Inside Out'

Just went up on their YT.
Lots of Ibu, Sylvain, Remy T, Max Palmer, Matlock etc.

(The Gullwing reference isn’t intentional I don’t think)

8 Likes

ibu sanyang

Enjoyed that - some good architecture featured too!

Fucking hell. This is on the same level as Mind Field for me. Absolutely incredible!!!

Loved this video! Great skateboarding, great music, has quite a bit of originality. Will watch multiple times :slight_smile:

This Carharrt video is cool, but Mindfield is an all time bonafide classic.

2 Likes

Minefield comment has be intrigued will watch on lunch.

1 Like

From the guy that nitpicks everything too.

1 Like

Hahaha, watched 2 mins this is not Mindfield.

2 Likes

This is a good video, but has loads of slightly unexciting super 8 footage in it. Definitely has the vibe of, partly, being designed to be shown in Carhartt stores.

Haven’t watched yet but seen people on Twitter describing it as a 30 minute clothing advert. Which tbf, it technically is.

1 Like

That basically describes every skate video ever

6 Likes

I said it was on the same level as Mind Field for me, perhaps I should have said I enjoyed it as much as Mind Field? Regardless, I absolutely loved it.

It had a lot going for it in my eyes, close to perfect vid IMO.

Of course. IMO it was done in a much better way than the Supreme videos. Very tastefully and re watchable.

Got to 7 minutes and got the gist and got distracted. May finish it later but probably not.
If the best tricks are in the top 10 it saves me some time.

Max & Remy were as good as ever. Glad to see Pepe ripping - he’s been good for ages…and Ibu jut fucked stuff up. Really enjoyed that.

Felipe looks sicker with his shaved head BITD, though.

To make something that long with a lot of random heads and have no names on it was a really bad idea.

Good video. I enjoyed it. Probably won’t watch it again, but that’s '22, right?

You guys are all old farts why has no one mentioned this
$_1

Really enjoyed this vid. Felt very fresh, loved the voiceover + the photo montage bits. Mad bank shit near the start, too. Did anyone else get a bit of a Jacob Harris vibe from the b-roll and sound design?

1 Like

Anon did, you old fuck.

2 Likes

There were instances where the reverbed talky bits worked but I felt like most didn’t. It took me out of the edit…
Good idea, just used way too much.

1 Like