Cars

http://www.4starclassics.com/for-sale/bmw-e46-330ci-sport-convertible-for-sale/

That is a bargain.

I love an E46

They’ve aged really well.

1 Like

I loved my 325 and miss it regularly.

1 Like

Watch the outside angles then check out the inside car view (3rd swipe?), it’s like he just aims for the house

5 Likes

Spent the day beyond thunderdome. All I can smell now is burnt clutches, unspent fuel, burger vans and weed.

5 Likes

Is that Buxton?

I’ve stopped leasing a modern car and am sticking to classic youngtimers from now on.

1990 W124 300TE. Fella had this up for a year on Car & Classic at 11k. He’s a mechanic and had spent 10k on totally sorting the car. He put it on a no reserve auction and it finished on 5400. Was so stoked. 90k miles

2007 W211 E320. Japanese import. You never really see low mile examples of these with high spec in the UK, all diesels with 200k on the clock. This has 45k and AMG exhaust and suspension and is like a new car

Still in love with the SL60 but probably selling later this year

10 Likes

Warton near Lancaster.

Was looking at a nice Merc earlier

2 Likes

How come you’re losing the SL60?

I think I know why you’re selling, nice to tick the box aye

2 years ago I was all ‘Yeah I’m going to get an RS6’

Now I’m like ‘Fuck an RS6, Toyota Highlander looks sick’ hahaha

1 Like

It’s alot of expense looking after it the way it deserves and prices have gone up since I got it so should be worthwhile. It’s too nice for me. I’m not a mechanic or even much of a fettler. Also worth selling while milage is under 20k.

3 Likes

I fancy a Toyota as well.

1 Like

Bought a cheap Jeep Renegade a while back after the Octavia had organ failure. It’s the most ok car in existence. Does nothing well and nothing particularly poorly. The only redeeming feature is that it’s bright orange and my kids think it’s cool as fuck.

2 Likes

There’s alot to be said for nothing poorly

Sounds like my RAV4. Blends ins seamlessly and completely unremarkable. No one cares about it including me and the wife

Wheel goes in for a second time as well

2 Likes

My wife had one before her current motor, your review is better than anything Top Gear could have put together. I was dubious about it’s 1400 petrol Fiat engine, but it was fine. Thinking about it I don’t think we spent any money on it other than general wear and tear stuff, and even that was no more than I think two tyres in 3 years

Feel like the Gti is dying. This is next, what a bum

1 Like