Cars

My brother in law had one of those, went like stink. 4WD broke though, cost a fortune to repair.

1 Like

I just need to have one for a little bit. That’s under £6k the one above with 130k on the clock.

Someone uploaded the banger racing from last week. Proper gnarly one here at 9.41:

1 Like

You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off

3 Likes

Saying farewell to my ageing Audi Cab after the clutch decided to give in (£990 to fix, no thanks) definitely got my money’s worth though.

1 Like

That’s a rad little whip that!

1 Like

Yeah I’m definitely going to miss it, glad I’ve ticked the drop top box off though as I can’t see myself getting another any time soon.

1 Like

The car looks in good shape so worth saving?

Itched my topless in an Elise 111S and it was fucking brilliant.

1 Like

It’d probably be worth saving for someone just not me sadly, it cost £3k 5 years ago, it has a few bumps and scrapes along with a worn out drivers seat from the previous owner. I looked after the roof as best I can but at some point that’ll need replacing.

It drove so well with the top down though as there was that bit more weight on the rear.

1 Like

Awesome.

1 Like

I’ll take a full size Hornet please

3 Likes

Ha! I’m trying to think practical and nearly went for Lunch Box, but imagine trying to lift heavy things all the way up there.

I would love to own one of these just for a bit. This sold immediately for 70k. They never come up like this

1 Like

Been following a garage that bought one recovered from bottom of a lake for 16 years. Cost them 8.5k

Don’t know about the state of that A pillar though!

5 Likes

When I had my DC2 one of the lads in the Honda owners circle went from DC2 > NSX. £25k at the time IIRC, probably rock bottom price wise and that was around 2006ish.

When I picked up my DC5 from Torque GT a few years ago they had an NSX R stashed away. Lancer TME next to it and next to that a Nismo 400R. All incredible money now!

4 Likes

Little bit of T-cut be good as new.

1 Like

That makes me feel sad.

Wow. Gonna give that a follow

70k seems totally reasonable for this one to me when you look at what other cars are going for. It is nuts how low they went before. They’re just too good to not go up in value.

1 Like

Always make me think of Senna in his loafers

4 Likes