Cars

No kerbs about luckily, just ditches.
Suprised a few 4x4 toffs and farmers with its ability

Changed the wiper motor on the daily today after driving for a week with only one wiper. Tore some skin off my finger removing the plug off the new one from a breakers.

Singer have done it again, just look at that.

3 Likes

Mad that the customer has commissioned two differently set up cars too.

How’d it go?

Definitely hopefully the inspection highlights any problems if there are any. I know from experience you can buy it before you’ve even looked at the car and you find yourself wanting so bad. Then after a few weeks/months of having it you begin to find all the faults or problems. 11k miles should be mint, give it a full service and fluid change and it’ll be right as reign.

1 Like

Looks truly epic, dream car indeed.

But what colour soft top WOULD you have? Burgundy, navy, black or possibly tan would be ok.

Think I much prefer the hard top

1 Like

That’s the point! But you’ll be a happy wanker.

I’d go dark grey on that. Looks so nice.

1 Like

I keep nearly pulling the trigger on an S3 cabrio. Got a new job last year so my budget went out the window lol. It was between that and a C class cabrio but the wanker factor put me off the merc even though it is nicer. I don’t think I could pull it off…

Only reason I haven’t bought it yet is because Ive got nowhere to drive during lockdown… But that’s good because it gives me time to talk myself out of buying it.

1 Like

Proper weapon , hard top should never come off, it’s too mean for that .
You’re gonna have fun in that for sure .
Enjoy :metal:t3:

1 Like

Fuck that just buy a 63 strat and watch the value go up…

1 Like

That R5 turbo 2! Would love a R5GTT so many cars I’d own if I was rich

2 Likes

I think I had that stereo. In my 98 Nissan Almera.

Blaupunkt surely.

You want a nice Goodmans from Argos. Ideally one of the ones where you can take the front of it with you when you go in the pub.

8 Likes

Not heard of that brand before, Blaupunkt have this cool one which looks kind of like a mini disc on top player but has the usb and memory card slot underneath:

3 Likes

Ah! That’s the one I took out of my wagon. Never realised that.
Still got it in the workshop but the LCD screen isn’t the best.

1 Like

Ha and get the cassette to jack adapter for more cables trailing across the controls

1 Like