Cars

I think adding your mrs brings it down too

(Your own missus obviously, don’t add KeithBeef’s, that probably won’t help)

2 Likes

That’s right. She’s a liability.

2 Likes

My car has been stuck on a little island of a lay by surrounded by 2 foot of flood water since Thursday, poor thing.

1 Like

Adding my Mrs has made it cheaper in the past and she doesn’t drive

2 Likes

My gran just popped in and said she wants to pay for a year result.

She’s got a licence though? If you hit somebody and there’s anything that could invalidate their claim, you’re truly fucked.

Sometimes adding a person can bring the price down, sometimes it puts it up. Everybody thinks that adding their mum will bring it down but it depends. It gets flagged it you live at different addresses too, so they know who’s at it and who’s actually sharing a car with their old dear.

Yeh she has a provesional and it’s listed as that. Can’t remember if she’s on the current insurance but she has been in the past.

Cool cool. Worst thing would be to lie and then you cripple somebody, and the millions of pounds their insurers claim will be from you, rather than your insurance company because your policy is found to be invalid.

Fully thought I’d learn all the tricks of the trade during that brief stint doing that job, but nah. Anybody can lie and get an insurance policy cheap, but as soon as you (or another driver) has to make a claim, you’re royally fucked if you didn’t do it properly. So it’s best to not lie when you take a policy out.

3 Likes

Post code is a big factor to. We moved from Tebay to Carlisle still CA postcodes but my insurance went up £40 I think.

Yeah, postcode is massive. And don’t be tempted to try to say you live in one place but happen to park it a ten minute walk away, just to save a few quid.

lol where?

on the road leading from the cricket club to the lock, no sign of it going down either

1 Like

Oh hell yeah! Weapon

1 Like

Get the windows tinted FFS

3 Likes

Yup that’ll be fucked for a while.

Do we need a separate thread for ricing cars?

2 Likes

Is that the one that was made for the sultan of Brunei or someone similar?

I wonder if he ever actually drove it?

took the mazdalorian out in the snow yesterday

1 Like

I used to love going out in the snow in mine. Although I did once mangle a wheel on a kerb that was hidden by snow.