Cats, Dogs and Pets

Cypriot born and bred, was living on the streets there but no idea for how long, goes by the name Hugo but rarely listens to it. He’s in for a shock once UK winter hits.

9 Likes

Never did mention the name of mine

His name is Buzz and he’ll be 9 weeks old on Saturday. He understands “sit” perfectly well and “paw” is something he does intermittently, but “no” and “leave it” are apparently still some way off his current vocabulary level.

9 Likes

some fucking awesome cats i this thread. now i want a cat. might fuck with the zoo tho

Here’s a better photo of Alan.

He is an absolute prince, missing bits of ear and toes from fighting. Often seen sat on top of house, and sat like a pre packaged roast chicken.

2 Likes

That is one majestic cat.

Maisie letting me know who’s boss.

1 Like

5 Likes

A someone mentioned ball bag cats in pointless topics, this is Otis. but I call him bollock. Hated them before my missus got one but he’s cool more like a dog than a cat.

3 Likes

He looks amazing. Do they not even have whiskers?

He reminds me of a Klingon.

Anyones cats have and strange habits? One of ours will only drink out of a bowl of water in the bathroom. She wont touch it in any other room.

One of ours won’t drink out of a bowl at all unless she’s really desperate. Goes in the bathroom and shouts until someone goes to turn the tap on for her.

Nope just a bit of a fuzzy nose, does mean he’s a bit clumsy!

This is my favourite weirdo animal. She’s a rescue cat, had her a few years now, vet said she could have been anywhere between 1 and 7 when I got her so I reckon she’s about 5 at most. She’s called Baby, I was gonna change her name but it was to funny not too and now I think it’s sick. We also share the same birthday according to her records. She’s the most playful, wild little nutter ever, but also won’t come out for new people, and is super nervous anytime someone is round our house. She’s only ever came out for less than 8 or so people over the years. When I first got her she hid for 2 months without coming out, only to eat and piss etc on a night. Such a legend.

She also has black metal corpse paint

8 Likes

Also got Steve the chiuahaha who’s fully grown at 1.7kg rescued from a puppy farm, Ivy (the tan one) who was was found in a box on the side of a motorway on Spain in 40degree heat, and sahsa (just see her back legs) also from Spain who was found in a building being knocked down as the previous owners left her there before having it knocked down. Do love a sob story!

4 Likes

This is my dog looking at squirrels and wearing a scarf, she’s a german shepherd crossed with something, we got her from a charity in greece that rehomes strays at 6months.

she hates squirrels.

4 Likes

That was me. I’ll show her this later, she was looking at one yesterday. I’ve said once our other cat passes etc. And a spynx would be an indoor cat needs a littler tray etc, our other cat is pretty low maintenance

I’m allergic to cats fur, so he was the only way we’d get a cat. So far he’s a good pet, only issue is we have glass windows in our interior doors and he just stands upright at the window like a tiny nudist meowing at you!

One of our chickens passed away on Monday.
She was sweet and curious, and always up for joining me at the table when it was time for a beer. RIP sweetie.
:heart: :broken_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Rest east young fluffer chicken :pray:t3:

Sorry to read this Franc. :-1:

We used to have a couple of (normal / brown?) hens that were super tame too - they’d squat down as you walked past and wait to be picked up.

Current ones (big ol’ Buff Orpingtons) only seem interested in me when I have a sandwich.

Your chickens / insta’s are ace!

1 Like