Cats, Dogs and Pets

Go on…do your worst

Here you go

Sadly only have the one now. The staffy was a good boy. Such a bro. RIP

5 Likes

Penny The Whippet. She’s slightly more grey now than this pic.

5 Likes

Here’s Winnie…

5 Likes

“The Dude”

Ollie - 8 month old miniature dachshund

7 Likes

Since working from home I’ve started to wake my cats up at mid day in a petty form of revenge for them waking me up at 5 every morning.

1 Like

we have a small reptile zoo. our electricity bills are insane and at night it sounds like a rainforest

2 Likes

Russell (plus gob on the floo). Aged 9. Had a rough year or so due to a ACL replacement and being diagnosed with right sided heart disease. On the mend though and nearly back to his normal self :heart:

7 Likes

Rosie the labradoodle. Super grumpy with any other organism not in the immediate family pack but a good laugh round the house. She’s recently taken to standing upright with paws on the piano and doing scales

8 Likes

Sorry for the Insta links, not fishing for likes but I never upload my pics to my laptop.

Patti Smith aka Minette

Robert Harvest Smith aka Rob

Thelma

Claire

We have two other chickens called Cécile and Louise. Another one died last month. RIP Julie.

8 Likes

Here’s Florrie, she’s 6.

4 Likes

Poppy, had her 6 years I think. Hit by a car once and manage to make back over a 5ft gate and back in through the kitchen window. Took her to the vets and she had her jaw wired back together and had to be fed through a tube.

5 Likes

Animals pain threshold is cray cray.
My dog follows behind me everywhere really close so if I quickly change direction she accidentally gets a kneecap to the head/snout full pelt and she doesn’t even blink. A human would be moaning about it for days.

7 Likes

Arthur and his kitten Digger :slight_smile:

Alan.

5 Likes

Buddy- has spent time in South Africa, the UK and now Australia. I think if he flies again he gets bumped up to business class. Apols for potty in the shot but kid loves to shit while watching Duggee. :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

Maisie. She’s about 11, rescue cat and absolute trooper when littlun chases her around trying to grab her tail.

5 Likes

Treacle here on the tower of power.

And Ponyo looking smug after murdering a green feather.

3 Likes

I now want a dog and cat again. The dog will be a rottweiler and I’ll have another Maine Coon cat, maybe I’ll ask for one of these for Christmas.