I break my coccyx at 1.30

7 Likes

Straight leg TO THA MOOOON

4 Likes

I shouldn’t but I piss mysen everytime I see it. Sorry Joxa :joy:

4 Likes

not read all posts but the whole skane and nextman era’s were classic

1 Like

hahaha fucking yes, didn’t someone post a gif of that joxa slam years ago? get it posted

1 Like

Blunt2Fakie. Remember that right wing homophobic Bible thumping lunatic who claimed that gay sex is more addictive than straight sex, which explains gay orgies or something daft like that.

2 Likes

More addictive because it’s better?

Asking for a mate.

8 Likes

Oh, yeah. Deffo intrigued here.
Just good general knowledge to have, right?

Right?

3 Likes

Check your inbox bro.

2 Likes

KennethWilliams

6 Likes

Is that what it’s referred to as nowadays?

5 Likes

I picked them up from the Engineering place for Scal, upturned the massive box as it was going in the car and emptied the whole fucking lot everywhere, kept finding them for ages.

1 Like

That one was flockdraw, I found about five or so recently in some photobucket folder so there must be loads more I haven’t happened across yet. Still a total rem on this forum so no idea how to tag possible contributors.

24587_101501733

FlockDraw-AFreeCollaborativegroupwhiteboard_1284484884480

9 Likes

That’s awoken some extremely vivid yet dormant memories. Thank you. I’m yet to experience anything that has the same feeling as when N26 was alive with something for a bit; just constantly refreshing a thread for hours, laughing until it was painful.

2 Likes

was expecting a lot more penises tbh

3 Likes

Haha, I’m sure I’ll find them. There was a good one where I think Joxa was reading a book on birdwatching with NedX inside a cage. Then obviously a load of text overlay about ginos swagger/ someone’s fit sister.

Two 6ft penises wrestling not enough for you?

7 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever typed that sentence before.

5 Likes

Really?

You’ve not lived.

3 Likes