Classic Sidewalk Forum

Mofugga’s bum den…

2 Likes

Had some good times in that den

I don’t remember the unicorn one but it’s so good haha

2 Likes

“mmm that’s good satire” hahaha omg so good

1 Like

Brilliant reading all the memories, spent so much of my young teenage years hammering the forum! Enjoyed @ciaran 'a memory of my big forehead haha still got it but looks a lot more normal now I’m a 32 year old man. @neddy you still occasionally pop up as notification on my Facebook when you post in that newcastle United supporters group. Still got some great Andy smoke photoshops saved somewhere on an old laptop. Someone mentioned ‘the Scottish lad’ that was Simie (his legendary curb) really nice lad he came down and skated with us in Newcastle a few times.

Hope everyone’s doing well

15 Likes

Cubix Started forum life with his ‘rate me’ thread and never really recovered

3 Likes

No way…it’s ANAL MAX

2 Likes

Welcome back dickhead

3 Likes

Haha hope you’re keeping well @Spanky really random n26 memory that i might be misremembering from a claim to fame thread - you’re related in someway to a woman that’s in full metal jacket? Might be getting you mixed up or indeed just making it up in my head

2 Likes

Yes @Malanax ! Blinky here. You still in the toon ? Get out for a skate much or owt? Big legend hope you’re well

2 Likes

Found the Norwich scene video that kingofcats flyingfluffmonkeyman and tav made whilst clearing out dvds a few weeks ago, they gave me a little one trick cameo in it, loved it.

Blinky! Love seeing your skate stuff on insta you absolutely kill it, yeah still living at the coast - work at Newcastle uni so in town every day pre covid , got a board that I occasionally go for a roll on, just depresses me tbh ha my girlfriends like you sureeee you used to be able to do all these tricks you claim - you can barely do any now! Dunno if you know Jamie Allen hangs round with ranson n bish - him and his girlfriend who runs girl skate North east gsne on insta live 2 mins round the corner gonna get out with them in the summer for a skate hopefully

3 Likes

first time i’ve ever been on this forum, was reading through this thread remembering the old times and malanax posted about me half an hour ago. bizarre…

what up malanax! hope you’re good mate!

i know buildafire very well in real life now, funny how it all works out huh?

yo neil!

and all the OG posters!

some good times on the old forum, malanax, WFTW and rogie were the best aha

8 Likes

Simie! I’m guessing you saw Andy smokes backside heel insta post and discovered this place same as me

1 Like

ah yes @Malanax woulda been for sure. class

3 Likes

Well remembered. My cousin is the ‘me so horny’ prostitute

6 Likes

Oh shit @Malanax and @simie hello guys!

2 Likes

Really starting to feel like the band is getting back together

7 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVGGI0pBth4

think iirc i started posted when i was 14…32 this year.

thinking back, i remember paul regan from ‘ull getting absolutely hammered when he first started posting on N26 for saying that the blueprint slogans on their boards really motivated him to skate. he got it pretty rough

8 Likes