Classic Sidewalk Forum

Didn’t he get ripped on for doing massive melon grab flyouts all the time

Sheldon Dodge

4 Likes

Deep ha ha ha

Bumwin?
We rinsed him on the mic but he loved it.
I occasionally chat with him - nice dude.

1 Like

“stab ya wiv me Bora”
“What? a Volkswagon?”
“Nah m8, a fukin skeng”

2 Likes

I’ve still got @andy_smoke ‘s Ultra Tonks Beef sticker on my fridge

3 Likes

I half reminder this - something about Pringles maybe?

2 Likes

Yeah, modern day soggy biscuit.

Didn’t he bukkake a pringle with his mates and then eat it or some shit

1 Like

See also Poola, dimples, iFliped, mushmate, Sammy, farfromtheland, mummilk and various others.
I still talk to high-c - sad that she left.

I know Vanessa in real life, she is definitely a woman.

2 Likes

So, no one going to mention the ‘Hot goth/punk/emo chicks’ thread? Easily one of the best and most posted in threads. Might be considered a bit outdated these days but being a teenager back in the mid 2000’s and seeing Malanax as latest poster on that thread got me clicking quick… Don’t pretend like you didn’t too, you dirty bunch of old bastards. My formative teenage years were spent in that damn thread.

I also remember a great thread with a sort of communal whiteboard drawing app website thing and people used to do incredible pictures of Alan Partridge with an enormous cock bumming Andrew Reynolds and shit? Proper juvenile stuff but again, fun when you are 17.

7 Likes

The MS Paint thread - amazing shit

5 Likes

Oh shit, I forgot about that. Pretty sure I just drew a big tubgirl every time I went on it.

1 Like

That’s the one, so much insanity, someone must have saved a few screenshots surely, anyone holding some wild shit?

1 Like

I met king of cats at Dagenham once

Seem to remember something about rye wanking into a cupboard and anon having a short-lived mills and boon novel writing career

Or something

4 Likes

Who was that woman that Anon would replace NSFW pictures with in the hot chicks thread?

1 Like

Sue Pollard, Leeds story attached haha.

Props on the Betty Boo though. What was his name? Dave wynn?

Yep. Owner of Wisdom