Cliche 2.0 vs Blueprint 3.0

Cliche branding also being used on some pricepoint shit:

Blueprint here:

https://giphy.com/gifs/amnZC37fDEuoE/html5

It’s a next level move to sell blanks or ‘Mall boards’ that seem to have some sort of legitimacy. Sneaky.
If some kid that doesn’t know looks up Blueprint or ClichĂ© on YT, when looking to buy a board, they’ll see all the old videos and think they’re still rad companies.

Establishing themselves as the go-to completes for retail buyers in plenty of time for the Olympics.

The title reads like they’re having a fight. Set up a “which is better” poll and we’ll see who wins

Wins at being the worst now? Or the best then?

This why this new forum is a good idea. Names were just starting to come out about all this when the old one folded. I wonder how much heat Anon had to mop up at times?

Blueprint’s dad could easily beat up Cliche’s dad

• Cliche 2.0
  • Blueprint 3.0
0 voters

which is the best lord, lord of the rings or lord of the flies

2 Likes

This also fucking sucks. I’m strictly skating Nora / Alexis boards.

Fuck everything else.e

The good Lord clothing himself!

magee vs jeremie daclin would be a decent scrap tbf, fivers on daclin though

2 Likes

Magee might get a swift jab to the balls, assuming Daclin is alot taller.

Whats the actual point in bringing these back?

Instant brand identity

Surely it would of been cheaper to make a Sports/Olympic/420 based brand if you want to sell completes to Sports Direct/Skate Hut etc

Am sure Magee would play a long, psychological game. Like hiding somewhere and gently whispering taunts to Daclin until he had a meltdown.

Since I am Larry Perkins

So Form dist bought the blueprint name to sell completes to sports direct and stores like route one skate hut?

Is Cliche 2.0 a dwindle thing or has someone paid for the name etc?

Are these complete distributions flog rubbish? Or can I go out and buy one and it not be shit?

Even if it ‘was’ good would you buy one?

no

Is that a fact that Form have bought it and are selling to non skate high street?

I had a few completes as a broke 15 yr old from rollersnakes, Icon I think
 was pretty nice. I remember the deck wasn’t a log and the trucks didn’t break. It was also a lot more expensive than these completes from blueprint etc.

I guess, are they the same quality is the question?