Cliche 2.0 vs Blueprint 3.0

wow way to resurrect an awesome ancient thread. how on earth did you find this

“vs Alien 2.0”
?

1 Like

Ha, saw the Cliché decks at a few places online cheap, but alarm bells were ringing as they’ve obviously been discontinued for a while. Googled “cliche decks still being made?” and bada bing. Stoked I stumbled across the forum!

1 Like

my mate bought a new cliche complete on a whim. he’s sent me some pictures and it looks terrible. the deck itself looks weirdly thick - normal number of plies but somehow it looks thicker than a normal deck. it reminds me of those toy machine price point decks that suddenly went really shit

the complete was came with those cheap tensors that are available at the moment. think they’re like £25 for a pair. wonder how they’ll be…

Slugger are selling bulk blank boards on eBay. Maybe we could do a forum board company. We could call it ‘Forum’, like the snowboard company ‘Forum’. Blinky could rep it in Thrasher.

If there’s anything the world needs now it’s a new board company, I’m pretty sure of it.

4 Likes

Something like what a Facebook group would do?

1 Like

They’re Shite if it’s the same ones I bought last year. They look good so I bought a few to reshape and do some graphics on but to skate, they looked bad. The concave was not flat where the trucks go and the kicks started slightly before the truck holes so the trucks would never sit flat. Could just be the ones I had but…

Of course they’re shite they’re blanks off eBay.

Just making sure.
Good enough for the wall though.

1 Like

Blueprint update….

:joy:

1 Like

Wtf.

And to repeat for the 6 character limit…

…wtf.

2 Likes

I genuinely had no idea it still existed in any form.

Making Friends With Bronze Medals.

Lost & Found…A spot on the podium.

Waiting for the World (Championships).

16 Likes

@buildafire calling it 5 years ago:

7 Likes

(Olympic National) Anthems

4 Likes

This is very weird.

Didn’t she just have a guest board out on Toy? Why not join their team? Or literally any other current company. She’s got 1.3 million followers, surely she can’t be short of offers.

Surely she’s not even old enough to have experienced BP first time around? So many questions.

Also even weirder is that their wood shop is called Chop Chop

7 Likes

Fuck me, feel I need to see the Mike York and white dreads blueprint promo to cleanse my pallet.

5 Likes

I just don’t get why you would resurrect it in a different context like this. It just pisses off the people who cared about it so automatically you’re starting on a bad foot and are guaranteed some online fuss. The people who don’t know or care would have been happy with anything else. It’s a lose lose unless you bring it back in a way that makes sense.

3 Likes

Wait, is that just a weird coincidence?