Cliche 2.0 vs Blueprint 3.0

8 pros, are you shitting me

Shit. Sorry man. I didn’t meant to offend you.

I actually meant 6 pros and 4 ams, but you know.

Although I think Blueprint would have had roughly around 8 pros when it ended?

Marcus Carr
Josh Love
Ignacio Morato
Mike York
Cameron Wetzler
def need hooking up on this

1 Like

Dechuna

Laughable or not, I always wanted one of these shirts

I loved Reaction, apart from the professor. And the fruit machine stuff. And that ad.

But the boards were great and I had several, the graphics were generally good and the team were rad. Nurwin, Selley and Mat Fowler all in one place.

I won a Yellow Rod Clarke one in a comp in Hull, looked ok, I didn’t skate it, might have sold it to a mate for a tenner or something. That’s as much as I can remember about Reaction, that and the refreshers board. The rest just kind of wizzed past my vision.

Reaction boards were cool

Yikes.

1 Like

come on chief, its 2019.

1 Like

I think as adults we should have learned to remove ‘don’t be gay’ or ‘that’s gay’ from our vocabulary.

Come on Larry.

1 Like

That’s classic Larry

@LarryPerkins Please edit your post to something a little more PC.

I can’t remember the last time I heard someone in the adult world refer to inanimate objects as ‘gay’.

Good work Big Pink.

My Error, sorry guys, no offence!

2 Likes

Thanks for editing! I just added a topic about acceptable behaviour in FAQs (this was already in the works and this small situation just accelerated it being posted).

Thanks for your quick resolution.

Would have been rad if he edited it to say “Those ban Rollerblades and BMX were pretty amazing”.

1 Like

Was that because of Urwin? He is allergic to alcohol so would just play the fruity when in a pub.

1 Like

Damn shame this, love Cliché and Blueprint, wish the good names could be left alone. Big up both crews. Tenner on Daclin.