Continually Updated Decent Graphics

Continually Updated Mindblowing graphics

4 Likes

7 Likes

Solid graphic and album right there!

1 Like

12 Likes

I’d say eBay.

I’ve also had people hit me up regularly via Insta just from posting photos of boards.

What are you selling btw?

Like an idiot I sold a mint copy of the first liquid swords deck a couple years ago. Just ordered the second one but where’s good to track down the first deck?

1 Like

that Raemers board is a gem

1 Like

Given landscape is toes up, I’m surprised that national weren’t able to do a small run of the original too.

1 Like

Drop us a message if there’s any Workshop, Habitat or Chocolate stuff in there.

1 Like

Belatedly starting to collect wall hangers and to try and give it some structure/meaning I’m going for music related graphics, preferably of music I like. Can anyone shout out any decent ones from the fairly recent past? Found the Habitat Pink Floyd, Supreme Al Green, Joe Gavin GZA, that sort of thing. Thanks

Jason Lee Bowie

2 Likes

Science -Curtis mayfield

Adding to this- Chris Morgan made some really great board graphics with science.

Mohammad Ali and Curtis mayfield boards are timeless

2 Likes

Did Dinosaur Jr do some boards with Workshop?

2 Likes

Lovenskate did some Metallica boards a bit back.
I heard there’ll be a supreme colab this season, bound to have some boards in there.

1 Like

Off the top of my head…

Primitive - Megadeath
Zero - Iron Maiden
Stereo - Miles Davis (Listen board)
Girl - Beastie Boys

Ian Johnson’s Western Edition graphics are banging if you like jazz.

The Mati Klarwein art from Miles Davis Bitches Brew album cover series was amazing too.

4 Likes

In the same vein Gaurab thakali has done some really lovely music themed boards

And just some very decent board graphics in general. This series below is stunning. Chocolate should hire him as their in house guy to do hecox with a new twist

3 Likes

Staying with Cafe, the Korahn Bitches Brew board was really good …

6 Likes

2 Likes

That green mind with the alien head is the fucking worst.