Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

spot !

2 Likes

Looks brilliant that - Sunderland campus? I work at newcastle uni n I had to sit through part of a presentation that highlighted how theyā€™d made it as accessible as possible in recent years - removal of stairs n ledges etc and blind bumps everywhere (all fair enough of course) but sad from a skate perspective as the uni used to be a great area to skate

2 Likes

yeah sunderland, st peters campus over the water though - iā€™d spent forever looking in the main campus in the town center for it instead.

which uni you at? i know thereā€™s a few different campuses around there and some still have spots (sure the one nearest to exi still has those weird Y shaped bench things) though i also gather it used to be a lot better back in the day, one of em had a white hubba or something along those lines? before my time for sure. shame it all got lost but i guess The Core being built made up for it!

2 Likes

Work at newcastle uni main campus in City centre, in pre covid times my office was actually right next to the white hubba you mention. Back in the day it had a lot more spots.

Assuming you mean this hubba - Neil urwin here
Skate stopped now as is most of the campus

3 Likes

Good times in the rain for the over 40s / still on the injury list in NCL crew tonight

4 Likes

@Malanax @dontcomply the 2 stair at Sunderland St Peterā€™s campus was ny favourite thing to skate for years. Hottest spot of 2006! Felt like Reynolds every time I rolled up to it

4 Likes

im glad you refer to it as a 2 stair because the first time i went there was with a certain skater with a magic pseudonym and he kept fucking referring to it as a ā€œ2 blockā€, biggest letdown when i actually got there

could write a novel with his fucking antics

1 Like

rofl a block is a block. a stair is a stair. itā€™s hard to confuse the two really

Tom! Iā€™ve only just realised that this is youā€¦duh! Hope youā€™ll well.

1 Like

Ha now woz, all good cheers - might apply to start a NE Secret Curb Club chapter soon!

Well if we manage to ever make a little video you guys can have a guest spot

1 Like

Amazing! Weā€™ll get the indoor training facility* set up in prep!

*curb in garage

A roll around BaySixty6 a couple of years ago

In before Build points out 6 is not a couple.

3 Likes

Donā€™t be daft. Numbers and facts arenā€™t important. We all know that now.

All that matters is your country of origin.

2 Likes

5 Likes

From The Moon todayā€¦

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMk5gp-Jx1k/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

2 Likes

Man that place looks so good. The one for one of those kerbs is hea-vy.

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you slowed down the tricks so we could tell what they were. I just wish Shane, PJ, et al did the same more often.