Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

Just iPhone / then iMovie with a glass of wine afters
100% middle aged!

3 Likes

Love it! Malbec I hope.

1 Like

Skateboarding today and a few weeks ago. Donā€™t really film anything anymore because I have a belly and am shit.

15 Likes

That first park looks fun as hell. Where is it?

1 Like

You def donā€™t / arenā€™t.

But that shouldnā€™t stop you posting when that time comes.

Did I spot a cheeky melon?

4 Likes

Oh man feel big and uncoordinated at the mo.

Yer cheeky melon. First park is Amersham.

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/COF_gWyphJ6/?igshid=zowuyrbqc3u6

My nine year old learned to rock and roll today after hours of trying each day for almost a week. That was the third one. Never seen anyone so happy when he landed the first one, he ran screaming into the house to tell his mum. He stokes me out to skate more than anything

15 Likes

Put this in the Continually Updated Footage thread, but itā€™s probably better off hereā€¦ Recently decided to do a mammoth megamix video of basically all of the footage I filmed since 2005 of a bunch of people I know. With the likes of Joxa, Stan Byrne, Daryl Nobbs and Lucas Healeyā€¦

5 Likes

Fack @adetheterrible just clocked the username! Long time!

2 Likes

Classic backdrop with no car for @hugo and Gonzarelli tribute because why the hell not?

10 Likes

bladdy bunch of cov legends !

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO5imJ0l5Ye/?igshid=1f8iehnl4046s

A clip from last summer Iā€™ve been holding on to as itā€™s part of a mini watford skatepark edit by the raft crew thatā€™s just been put up today.
So can finally post it now and Iā€™m gonna try it again with a cleaner fsf this time .
Fucking love that park.
Itā€™s a must visit if you can.

5 Likes

How do you get to Watford from central London?

By train, Euston on the fast train - 20 mins to watford junction. Then is a 10 min skate from there to the park through the town centre , down hill most of the way.

By car, get on the m1 at Brent Cross .

2 Likes

Sounds good! Thanks. Might give this place a go if we are ever allowed to travel again.

3 Likes

Nahhhhh go to Croxley not Oxhey!

Sick line. Those ledges arenā€™t tiny at all

1 Like

Or do both especially as oxhey can get rammed .

Yeah weā€™ve done both most times weā€™ve been. My kid loves the other stuff around Oxhey but now heā€™s skating more I think heā€™d prefer Croxley. Need to go again!!

1 Like

Did a new edit of offcuts and friends footage from a longer video Iā€™m working on atmā€¦

1 Like