Armageddon!

4 Likes

absolutely melting yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRhOEOlHVUy/

5 Likes

Finally nailed this after a few sessions in the last month . So stoked
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQGJIwAw46/?utm_medium=copy_link

18 Likes

Sick! I’ve only tried them on flat ledges a long time ago. couldn’t get the angle of the dangle…
Does the bump help turn it into nose?

1 Like

go onnnnnn

will have to get down to pioneer soon, not been since me and hugo basked in the glory of watching uk soty niallc

3 Likes

Nice, that was sick.

Jeans looking correct too.

1 Like

Thanks man,
It’s a weird one , you’d think so but coming up the ramp rather than a standard ground level ledge makes you lean back and slip out so much more if you’re not dead on top of it.

Also coming from the lower level there’s a temptation to flip at the ledge level at the peak of the pop out.
You’ve basically got to judge the right pop out . I sent so many into the side and also did quite a few splits going way too high.
I’d say doing it on flat would be easier as there less variables.

And @tbk11 I’ll see when there’s a spot for a forum meet up / private hire of pioneer . Was supposed to happen before the pandemic so let’s do it this time.

And yeah cheers Mike , nice to be in baggys again. Just feels right .

2 Likes

yeah definitely keen for that soon!

Ha yeah man! Sooooo Rad Chopper, you look like you’ve come straight out of 411 issue 7.
I have not done flip noseslides for so long, had a big phase of them from probably around the time of your getup.

2 Likes

Haha yeah great vintage that , thanks man.
what’s the chances of you getting your flip noses back?

Physically I think pretty easy but like most things nowadays, it’s the mental side of just going for that first one.

Yeah man, well if it’s physically there that’s a fucking good start, time to flip into the slappy curbs for a change

well, my head hasn’t let me do anything impressive for over 10 or more years so lets not underestimate that. Although I plan to try and overide that the more I skate, and now i’m in much better shape than I have been in maybe the same amount of time.

1 Like

Rad your back in shape ! Best thing to get the bug back and shred . Look forward to seeing your way back in man :metal:t3:

Can’t remember if this the right place for photos we’ve personal taken but anyway.

Jamie Cairns with a BS180 Nosegrind and a FS180 Nosegrind (Here’s hoping I got that right)

8 Likes

Few more recent ones

James Allen, Wallride

Jamie Cairns, Pop drop 5.0

5 Likes

hurdles clip we filmed last month. all clipped from a 12 minute 38 second session :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

My mate James with a 50-50/ride along in the Tyne Tunnel.

You only get a few shots before you’re booted so it’s hard to get owt better. Doesn’t help that the echos when you’re that deep are super loud.

15 Likes

Couple from the old man Monday night curb session.

James with that classic arty push.

And forum man @visuals0und chatting away.

7 Likes

Sean with a bs tail on a lovely mellow ledge.

11 Likes