Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

whats the crack/story with that spot? always seemed like a scaled down sunniside in a proper odd location to me. good flick!

1 Like

Classic BSTS shapes with typical British architecture in the background. Rad.

3 Likes

It used to be a bust but it’s a throughway for some new flats now so seems mellow on the security front.

Will say that it’s fun but quite limited, it’s a little too small to do quite a lot of stuff on but worth a cheeky half hour session.

ye it’s a dece spot for sure, was there and a few other spots in the area with buster a couple months back:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSAHXUqIUwo/

as someone from sunderland it just struck me as odd how close the spot itself looks to sunniside in terms of the material/curve of it etc.

2 Likes

Matt B - Noseblunt stall drag in

8 Likes

rad flick and an even radder bloke - always thought that section of wastey ended up a bit underutilized

1 Like

That was the original part that was there before any of the DIY was built so it good to film on as it counts as street!
We got a few things on it years ago but the ground’s got so bad over the last 10 years.

Toggs - noseblunt at a very enjoyable spot.

6 Likes

Toggs is such a rad guy.

1 Like

Rites!
Filming a full section with him for my new vid!

1 Like

figured i’d post here too, vid i worked on throughout the year. 98% filmed by me, edited by me etc. all north east, mostly sunderland. i have a few tricks here and there (mostly anything wallie related lol one trick pony) but mostly just focused on my friends as some of em are doing some brilliant shit. if you have a spare 20 minutes feel free to watch.

7 Likes

A little montage of the bang average skating I’ve been doing at the local carpark.

9 Likes

Compiled some phone clips from last year, mostly filmed in the North East plus a few road trips. Feat @Bish & a load of others…

7 Likes

I made this a while ago just 'cause I wanted to put out a little something of the footy I’ve accumulated over the years. Basically all the footy I’ve had of me that never got used/has been used from the years.

It did go on my Insta, but I chucked it on my 2nd YT channel just to get it posted somewhere other than Insta.

7 Likes

Shot some pics of Toggs switch Crook’n the up ledge at Sunderland Plaza

12 Likes

I would have absolutely nothing for that spot.

4 Likes

Oh you would, it’s got loads of other stuff there. Been in loads of vids! It’s got loads of lower wavy ledges, ledge to metal black box. Two set ledges, curbs, and regular ledges as well!
It’s a bit sketch around there but a very good spot!

2 Likes

Not my vid, but from 1 min onwards there’s a good bit of the place skated by the people in the vid.

@jimo

1 Like

couple bits in the shiner big push from 2010 also, 1:50 onwards

and a few lines from mani, 4:44 onwards

lotta good shit went down there last few years, favorite probably will’s gap between the 2 wave ledges (same one toggy sw crooked), utterly bonkers.

2 Likes

Damn yeah that’s a sick spot.