Continually Updated Personal Footage and Photos

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yf1PeBz_B/

Messing around down Haslemere skatepark yesterday, Nothing special although did an inward heel to fakie for the illegal tricks thread ha

2 Likes

Loved the b/s powerslide

1 Like

Haha that’s a fav manouver for that park, probably the only thing worth doing on the bump they always seem to put those sorta bumps in the dumbest places in most of these new parks.

a little bit upset i couldnt get a proper roll away on it but the spot itself is fucked and i dont think theres any way you could get a “legit” roll away so ill take it

2 Likes

A month or so ago I had my first proper skate at Mile End after about five years of only ending up there on unmotivatingly cold or hungover mornings. Loved it.

And another one from a couple of months back in Leeds.

3 Likes

Not sure if this should be here or the main footage thread

Little edit of the Primitive demo, the level was ridiculous and worth watching even if just for the Cab Hurricane?! Sorry if you can’t handle a 7 year old doing the intro, she wants to be a “YouTuber”

2 Likes

Is that your daughter? I really liked how she ran the show! Seemed to enjoy herself. Rad interaction with Wade Des Ormeaux too!

Loved the half cab Suski back to regular at 0:45ish.

1 Like

Mate.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s her, I hadn’t been to a demo in years and she wanted to go as long as we combined it with a trip to the Natural History Museum
 She comes to skateparks with me occasionally and I think she thought it was going to be like that, with people not landing stuff for ages, but the standard of the Primitive guys was just ridiculous! And the icing was definitely how friendly they all were to my daughter too

I hadn’t heard of that Giovanni Vianna chap before, probably because I don’t watch X Games/Street League etc, but he was so good. I actually watched a Street League with him in last night and they started talking about marking him down because he skates fakie too much, and I remembered why I don’t watch them

Edited
 :shushing_face:

1 Like

He skates fakie a lot for sure. I don’t know much about him but he was at the Tampa comp these last two years and also took part in Slides & Grinds, the Brazilian ledge game of SKATE thing. He seems pretty good.

The judges at Street League are silly. Fakie tricks are underrated, and often harder than nollie shit. Does Vincent Milou ever get low scores for doing too many kickflip lipslides? Nope.

1 Like

Half Cab Suski being a prime example
 seen the Nollie equivalent loads

Haha, my 7 year old son wants to be one too. I think I wanted to be Luke Skywalker at 7?

3 Likes

A few years ago a kid on a scooter asked me if I was a ‘youtuber’. I said yes, as thought it mean I had watched something on youtube.

1 Like

I do remember when “Mate, is that going to be on TV?” turned into “Mate, is that going to be on YouTube?” Made filming feel a lot less special.

1 Like

When asked if we where filming for YouTube I would always say it’s just for us to look back on when we where old or to show the grandkids one day haha

Our conversation about nosegrinds in the Pointless Topics thread reminded me of this clip I filmed last year and probably did nothing with, so here it is. I miss Saturday morning skates on that thing.

3 Likes

Love your cheese grins at the end of every clip. Feel good shit.
That is literally the perfect size block I want so I can relearn shit.

Thanks for the kind words!

This block is pretty good indeed. Perfect for learning and relearning. I want to build a portable one of the same height when I get a car.

some bs from yesterday with the lads, windy as fuck. i have the two wallie lines because i have yet to learn anything else

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1RzKg8noTM/

3 Likes