Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Amazing innit!?! As Dent Face says, proper South Park level parody except, unfortunately, it’s entirely serious. Some of those lyrics are pure gold.

2 Likes

“Let’s all clap for the captain who can’t”

1 Like

I feel a bit mean for shaking my head and giggling through that but jeez that sucked… ‘you was a grandad to us all’ .

1 Like

Only ever watched this film once and it was hungover witb Craig smedley the morning of a skeggy mini ramp champs, great times

Livin’ the good lyfe.

what the actual fuck

The fact that someone that voluntarily ate dog shit can keep making progressively poorer decisions is the most impressive element of that show

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Wealthy politicians always look so awkward doing anything remotely normal, like cleaning.

What’s wrong with is legs? The just look wrong!

He’s just naturally assumed his dead pig fucking stance, or was that Cameron?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/fBhL6clZWPc

1 Like

That was alright.

Early days I guess, could be a bit more tighter. Thought the Dill piss take was the best bit.

This one never fails to make me laugh.

Has anyone watched those four wheels down game show thing from the berrics? Is it as cringe as the first 5 seconds seem?

Sorry, its street league, not the Berrics. Not that it makes much difference.

YouTube has decided that today’s the day for me to watch this video

The comments are hilarious.

1 Like

i’ve watched them all because i get bored at work sometimes. it’s trainwreck television. the cringe is so hard. if there’s anything of any value in any of them i’ll let you know, otherwise don’t bother

2 Likes