Continually Updated YouTube Thread

https://youtu.be/K2Sz2aZ6uuc

3 Likes

I watched that live, it was fucking brilliant. The announcers were laughing at it for the rest of the show

mind melting

9 Likes

Oh my god! How have I never seen that!? I properly melted into my chair in horror.

1 Like

Tbh I think there should be more television like that. Like properly deranged Tim&Eric fever dream sort of stuff. Heā€™s going full entertainer and it mustā€™ve been a (horrifying) buzz to see that in the studio.

1 Like

One for Londonskater

6 Likes

Cant like this enough.

Gnarly Manchester culvert exploration, Martin does some interesting stuff without it being a bit too standard urbex

1 Like

Ah ha ha ha! Amazing.

Sick Iā€™ve been watching Martin for years now, Iā€™d already been to a few of the spots heā€™s ā€œvideodā€

1 Like

Guys, I thought Iā€™d demonstrate some of my latest culinary skills so Iā€™ve started a channel. Hope you like. This is 100% me btw.

9 Likes

Mmmā€¦butter sauce. My favourite.

The length of time which the salt flowed forā€¦

And yeah, that ā€œsauceā€

1 Like

I realised how clean my house is after that.

His kitchen was way worse than the actual food.

Grim.

That was like an Alan Tutorial video.

2 Likes

Christ thatā€™s just like this guy I used to watch years ago on the Something Awful forums.

There was a thread on this french Canadian hoarder living in the middle of nowhere called masao and heā€™d video himself cooking all these weird meals in his dirty galley kitchen (and toilet) I remember one episode where he ran out of counter space due to the mess so he ended up having to chop vegetables on the top of his toilet cistern. It was hilarious and horrifying.

As his episodes progressed it became more evident that his mental health was deteriating at which point a lot of people reached out to him and got him help, he went off the radar for a few years and returned with an update, as far as I know heā€™s all good now, he deleted his account so a lot of content is lost but some of it is here.

https://youtube.com/c/parthenocarpySA

2 Likes

My mate was obsessed with Cooking with Kay and its the same council house grim cooking with lard type ā€œrecipesā€ that just turn your stomach

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen pretty much all of those, I love it. The baked spaghetti one is my favourite, I think someone posted it on here and I couldnā€™t stop watching