Continually Updated YouTube Thread

I love how he brings his picnic table and chair around with him. Good work Peter Kay.

1 Like
2 Likes

This guy is our office hero at work. If weā€™re having a quiet ten minutes weā€™ll all huddle round and watch another vid. Iā€™m in Sheffield so will often recognise the odd place.
So relaxing, I could watch him reviewing floor cleaner.

1 Like

i donā€™t know if this belongs here but itā€™s the greatest thing ever (or at least today)

2 Likes

This was a YT suggestion. I stuck it on this morning whilst stretching. Itā€™s alright. The reason Iā€™m posting it is for Hawkā€™s awkward moment at 6:10 when Jason Ellis mentions his daughterā€™s ridiculous eyebrows. Thereā€™s another mention of eyebrows at 15:10ish. Just the word eyebrows gets Tony on edge. Unfortunately it doesnā€™t lead to the elephant in the room question of, ā€˜ wtf is up with yours Tony?ā€™.

Popped up on feed & an interesting overview of radio payola in 1987ā€¦

Mosher drop or not, that is rad!

Itā€™s called ā€˜Boardersā€™. WHY?

1 Like

Hostel enthusiasts?

Useful to know

1 Like

Theyā€™d read that Spectator article by that right Toby (Young)?

This is some bad juju synergy.

3 Likes

ngl was hoping it would float in the air or something

Haha - Iā€™d try it if I didnā€™t think it would make me jump!!

Canā€™t stop watching this.

2 Likes

I thought scatting was shitting on each other? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

yep, that too. Scat, as I know it, comes from jazz where the vocalist just yells skibbydibbydabbledoo or other meaningless jibberish over the top. As in, heā€™s talking shit, which gives that Scatman John tune a bit of a crazy meaning.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

5 Likes

It doesnā€™t have to be shit though. Some people do it really well.

Hereā€™s one of the masters.

This performance is epic, I think itā€™s cool as fuck, especially after the breakdown at 2 mins ish.

Hendrix did it too sometimes. My guitar teacher used to make me do it all the time, to help plan phrasing and improve musicality of solos. Stops you playing meaningless gibberish on the guitar for the sake of it.

You can notice Robert Glasper doing it a bit here. Not sure if itā€™s deliberate though, definitely not meant to be part of the performance.

2 Likes