Continually Updated YouTube Thread

This was a completely random YT suggestion.

2 Likes
1 Like

Just scanned through. Sadly at no point does he ride thru Bedminster or Lloyds.
Oh well.

1 Like

Bristol. Where else

1 Like

He did a good one in London for 420 or 20th of April looping round the west end , southbank and then to Hyde park.

2 Likes

I’ve had this on in the background for the last half hour - it’s quite entertaining.

Plus, I do like Bristol.

A reply for the Pointless Topics thread really.

1 Like

Used to live 5 mins from where the poster frame in that DnB video is. Mad to see how a load of places have closed down, like an updated Street View for the gurning masses.

And that reminded me of how Berlin’s Love Parade started in a similar manner but with a few trucks.

1 Like

Better get filming the baby a bit more

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure on what thread to put this, but it’s Yootube, init.

Be interested to see where this goes, he’s not made things better for himself by doing this.

Who is Mark Bailey please?

Had a quick google and it appears he’s a used car salesman ‘done good’. Another fact that I found is that the old bastard pictured yelling at kids is in actual fact only 44. I guess stress’ll do that to you :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, bit of context would help.
I had to do a full google.
Now my algorithm will be all Welsh stuff.

1 Like

Although for over a week now infuriated Swansea residents have been blasting their horns at the home of the second-hand car dealer. Clearly, it’s starting to spark him off and lower himself to confronting and abusing children in the park

Amazing

1 Like

Just gave that a second watch and my wife walked past - her reaction? Rob Brydon’s let himself go. Cracked me up.

“I was driving past in my BRAND NEW FERRARI”

1 Like

This is just incredible, for those into this kind of stuff.

Enjoy

3 Likes

Just in case anyone’s mad enough not to be subscribed to this guy…today’s is a classic of the genre.

I can’t stop coming back and watching this, it’s so bad.
Someone mentioned this in the comments. I don’t think I have ever wanted to watch a video so badly.

1 Like

This geezer was at a pizza place bottom of my street other day. A few friends got a photo with him. Champion!

It’s also a few doors down from a ‘spy shop’ that sells tracking devices, spy cameras, bug detectors, all sorts of mad shit

3 Likes