Continually Updated YouTube Thread

That was good, it seems as though it’s a more conventional or long lasting career in bmx that’s dying/changing but that was really informative even so.

2 Likes

Kinda like an Aussie Patridge:

“Who’s in charge here me or the devil?”

6 Likes

I love how he just loses immediately after

3 Likes

After watching that and then a couple of others my YouTube feed is now full of darts. Anyway this clip of Jocky Wilson vs Terry “The Sloth” Down cracked me up.

2 Likes

Terry Down, aged 25 :hushed:
Looks about 50. Tough paper rounds in the 70’s, clearly.

2 Likes

Couldn’t put this in footage. This is a new low for skateboarding. It’s like going to watch a comedy show but none of the jokes makes you laugh and the comedian has to explain every single joke after they’ve told it.

2 Likes

Terrible viewing.

This physically hurt to watch. Jesus christ…the humanity.

The preview screen alone makes me want to punch things.

2 Likes

That was pretty dire. I was more interested in what was being tried on the handrail in the background.

There’s always been kooks in skating but the current wave really take the piss because it’s so hard to avoid with social media.

I don’t want to unfollow a lot of them because it makes me laugh but it really does make skateboarding uncool.

1 Like

Fucking Von Dutch hats in 2022?!?

2 Likes

Also the other guy looks like a mix of Lizard King and Levi Brown, but in a really bad way

1 Like

Stinking late-flip variation…confusion what was that dog???..boring explanation of how to do stinking late-flip variation…multiple attempts…horrible stinking land of stinking late-flip variation…repeat.

I’ve watched it twice now just for the pure revulsion factor.

How do these YouTube skaters get such large followings? They are clearly not very good at either skating or presenting.

I imagine it’s a a bit like how Brexit appealed to an unseen mass audience. Just beneath the surface of acceptable skateboarding lurks a seething horde of mall-grabbing Cariuma wearers. They are probably the majority.

3 Likes