Continually Updated YouTube Thread

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Joy

1 Like

The NFT theft was great. With places like Facebook starting Meta, people will be paying crazy money for avatar Nike drops and fancy art work for their virtual homes in the very near future, we haven’t even began to see how shockingly shit society is about to get.

7 Likes

NEVA FORGET

Not sure the internet has ever seen a better comment anywhere…

19 Likes

Wait, magic beans, but digital?! Sign me up!

4 Likes

This guy dissects shoes to see what lurks within. What got me looking through was his boot reviews but there’s a bunch of sneaker ones too (and others).

Damn man, are you new?

Forum-favourite Rose Anvil making a return!

1 Like

Ahh, c’mon, give the old guy a break :wink:

1 Like

And the Equipment Thread is all urethane wheels!

Next you’ll be telling me that wheel diameter is no longer measured in barleycorns.

Great again.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Lost it at the emote button :rofl:

1 Like

Genius. Convince people a square board is good and save thousands on shaping them in the woodshop.

2 Likes

I saw those on the DLX stock report and wondered if they were actually going to make them. I had a look about and couldn’t find any and so assumed it was just Frank being his goofy self. But no, looks like they’ll be up for sale.

I don’t like those Quasi/ FA squared out/ full shape style decks, but I could definitely see myself setting one of these up simply as a curiosity. I can grip a deck with my eyes shut but gripping one of these really would be a piece of piss.

1 Like

Something strangely mesmerising about this. I especially like the calm resignation of the guy at about 2.25 as he disconsolately flicks his fag out of the widow of his vanboat.

5 Likes

This was like watching one of those POV train videos - pop it on ‘just to see’ and the next thing you know you’ve ridden through The Alps.

2 Likes

Hawk vs Wolf teasing a (in the can) Rodney Mullen interview…

Sad but I guess their families can get some closure and lay them to rest at last.

Edit: Should of said the guy is a youtuber that goes around with sonar and dives lakes and rivers trying to solve missing persons cases… pretty crazy what he finds that the police missed.

Fred Gall has a new YouTube channel.

4 Likes