Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Scientology will do that to a person.

2 Likes

They must do. One big pyramid scheme.

They sold The Berrics to Hype Beast, Berra (and Koston rarely), just stay on and are paid to front it now. Must of been part of the deal?

He’s always good for a laugh. The latest dispatch from Gifted Hater.

2 Likes

Those T shirt prices are insane. Never realised that’s how much that stuff is

2 Likes

I remember this first hand… @Spanky would, too.
Mad times.

The art side of it all was pretty epic.

I remember walking down these roads to check it all out when I was about 15.

Hahaha yeah swampy. Remember it was stones throw from the George our local

1 Like

He ripped some people to bits in that, he really is at the top of his hating game now.

1 Like
1 Like

Just stumbled across this channel, live streaming planes trying to land at Heathrow Airport.

LIVE: Storm Eunice at London Heathrow Airport - YouTube

Oof!!

6 Likes

Omg this is great

1 Like

Can’t. Stop. Watching.

Combine it with an interactive map thingy and Fridays productivity can blow away with the trampolines…

1 Like

That stream is amazing. It has totally distracted me from the fence that just snapped apart in my garden.

2 Likes

There was a time where I basically lived half my life on planes, usually A380s. Have had a few bumpy landings like this, I reckon I have a plane crash nightmare about once a month. Worst nightmares are at takeoff where I can see we’re not gaining altitude, or we end up going vertical and tipping over. Hate that shit so much.

It’s insane!

I’ve played in the background all morning… had to have a break for lunch to relax. :smiley:

More control that Daewon

… …

3 Likes

He’s back. I enjoyed the bbc3 run, but i thinkni prefer the less story driven youtube videos.

4 Likes

Complete fucking idiocy:

6 Likes

In-fucking-sane