Continually Updated YouTube Thread

that was sick, super interesting

Hadn’t seen this before

I love how Jimi starts playing while Mitch is still setting up his drums.

1 Like

Some classics in here.

3 Likes

40 years

2 Likes

:saluting_face:

This is next on my playlist

3 Likes

Some handy drone work…

1 Like

It would be good if this got in the charts that week…

1 Like

Guy comes across as a badly informed cry baby.

People who make a video (most likely to earn money) of clickbait complaing is the worst thing about skateboarding.

Also intentional Michael Fabricant hair.

3 Likes

Urgh that bellend.
Got to 2 seconds.

1 Like

What a blissfully unaware bellend.

Complains about cancel culture and then jumps on the “trans skaters are bad” bandwagon… Aka what he’s really sad about is things that he likes falling out of favour.

6 Likes

Makes me think of that chart someone put up the other day asking ‘What the fuck happens when you hit 40?’ that showed how voters over 40 start to turn right-wing.

This guy is literally the definition of that.

He starts out defending the use of nazi imagery in skateboarding and challenging the rights of trans people.

He ends by bemoaning the loss of liberal, sympathetic, supportive skate-culture.

WTF?

4 Likes

Should have read your comment first…yeah exactly.

In the comments…

3 Likes

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 12.56.45

11 Likes

Wasn’t sk8wine just a reactionary content generator from the offset?
I remember at some point in the recent past on slap he said he aggrevates for the reaction. Aren’t most of his videos at demos just him trying to wind up female skaters that don’t want to talk to him?
It makes sense he would take the incel/right wing troll route.

Unbearable

2 Likes

If Sean Goff and Lee Blackwell are commenting on your videos, then you’re exactly where you deserve to be.

8 Likes

He looks like a predator and so I’m just going to assume he is and write him off as an eternal Brian.