Continually Updated YouTube Thread

The Gonz has been dropping quite a few new little vids on youtube.

I never expected him to be an Open all hours fan…

3 Likes

I was watching a YouTube video from the Krooked / Hackney Bumps demo last Sunday and he mentions A Touch Of Frost and Del Boy / Only Fools (@8:15ish)

2 Likes
2 Likes

This might have been posted before but just watching it, nice discuss then play along…

1 Like

plasticine animal Royalty giggles

This professional geoguesser…jaw dropping

Whole video worth a watch but timecode is for the round where the scene is flashed for 0.1 secs

2 Likes

Caught in yet another YouTube hole watching RC trucks and diggers with baby boy and thought “sick I can see myself getting into this” then looked up the prices and fuck no

1 Like

You definitely can’t buy just one either. That’s the type of thing you buy one and then you need another which can do something your one doesn’t, then another, then you have a whole fleet, and it’s n+1 trucks from there on.

1 Like

Like bikes aye

“Yeah I know I got a white NJS track bike for weekends but, you know, now I need a blue one”

Ben on recovery. Not watched it all but he’s a good guy.

Rad! I have this already on my watch later for my sit-down-and-enjoy-a-cuppa time this evening.

I wonder if there are/will be more hotels in similar predicaments like this due to COVID.

4 Likes

2m in and the juvenile me is laughing

didn’t realise the BBC is 100. Happy birthday etc

1 Like

Dunno who the host is but Curtis is good on this

Tim Heidecker. Very funny US standup and star of Tim and Eric’s Awesome Show:

3 Likes

I went bowling yesterday and wondered how the pin machine worked (in my head). YouTube put this video in front of me today. Creepy.

But…if like me you wondered how it works, this is the video for you.

1 Like

Was just about to post this. Incredible, and a collaboration with a rollerblading company is pretty bold.