Continually Updated YouTube Thread

Just noticed this dude popped up again. Got a little addicted to his missions a while back.

2 Likes

Ooo that looks good, will check that out

Going down the geoguesser rabbithole again. Really enjoy these for some reason.

1 Like

This could go in the music thread but itā€™s more youtubey I guess. Guy remixes freakout vids into metal tunes. Theyā€™re so good, Iā€™d listen to these in the car.

7 Likes

Karen metal had me in stitches. Fucking hilarious.

2 Likes

Iā€™d love to see her perform with Baroness or something ha. Itā€™s genuinely great music

These are amazing. What a champ, serious levels of creativity there.

2 Likes

These are ace!

ā€œKaren Against the Machineā€ comment under another of his posts really made me lol.

2 Likes

Holy shit, this woman is bonkersā€¦

3 Likes

I almost thought I was hearing some amateur MC at a DnB rave for some parts of that.

1 Like

Itā€™s like Cassette Boy is piloting her speech centre. Or maybe the dude walking about in the background is trying to read the instructions on how to reboot a broken far-right Trump supporter robot.

2 Likes

just finished part one, proper enjoying it. cheers for posting !

Will Franken Celebrates Diversityā€¦ For Profit! - YouTube

yeah itā€™s fun innit, seems like a nice fella. Iā€™m proper addicted to this Geoguessr now, itā€™s getting me through life right now haha. Love it.

1 Like

Just realised you have to pay for it, right? I just guessed Romania and it was Bulgaria and I didnā€™t even get half a point. Is it worth Ā£2.99 a month?

https://youtu.be/UHzF5KnoN20

As someone says in the comments, this is an insane amount of commitment for a joke thatā€™s not that funny to begin with

It used to be free but now they only let you do one game a day, which is a bit stingey and not enough to get you hooked. I thought fuck it and bought a year sub.
Granted I have got loose end time alone right now but itā€™s been fun.

1 Like

Iā€™m playing it now, loads of different game versions. Iā€™m playing Country streaks without moving. So all I can do is turn around and zoom in a bit. Gett loads right but best is only 5 in a row because it likes to give you a dirt track with trees and all you have to go on is the position of the sun and tree types.
I play on called ā€œI saw the signā€ too where it plonks you somewhere and right in front of you is a clue, could be the name of the town or village but you have to work our what country and where it is, pinpoint it exactly on the map for max points.

Itā€™s rad for skate spot spotting, some good bits in Croatia I have seen. Itā€™s fun to do the Barca map and see if you recognise any streets and find where you are.

1 Like

We used to rinse it at work. Had our own office leader board on a whiteboard. I always seemed to get random roads with no clues on the signs.

Just had to find a random hostel in Iceland, got it, max points!

Ha, nice Keith! Rad innit.

1 Like