Corinium - The Decimal Skate Store Video

I’m pleased to announce the premiere date for the very first Decimal video!

Tickets will be live on www.decimalstore.com very soon. Spaces are limited and due to covid restrictions we are only able to have one screening on the night so don’t sleep on it!

Hope to see some of you there.

14 Likes

Won’t be able to make the prem but stoked to see this one!

1 Like

It’ll be out on USB cards (same as Cover Version) straight after the premiere.
I’m so excited for the Welcome video, it’s not fair that you’ve got Will and Dale! Ha! Unfuckwithable talent.

4 Likes

Shall purchase :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Likewise with yours

TICKETS ARE NOW LIVE!

As of an hour ago over half of the tickets had sold, so be quick if you want one.

1 Like

Aaaaaand they all sold out in under 3 hours.

6 Likes

No pressure then, heh!!

2 Likes

Went to Decimal today was rad to go to a proper shop. Gutted I can’t make the Prem, Gaz was down to 3 tickets when I was there. Lovely bloke everyone should rep.

All I know Whittaker bangs and I can’t wait to buy it.

2 Likes

What sort of time were you there? I was in Ciren all day with the fam, I must have just missed you!

1 Like

About 3.30ish!

1 Like

My mate gets his stuff from Decimal when he’s down Cirencester visiting family :+1:

Cool story etc :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Like ships in the night, we left at about 3. Let me know what you think of the video.
It’ll be available pretty much straight after the premiere I think.

2 Likes

Asked gaz to save me a copy.

1 Like

We named it Corinium due to the heritage/history theme in the video. Makes sense that you would think that, as the Roman’s were pretty much the OG startup crew.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Premiere went so well. We had a full house and everyone seemed to like it a lot!

I’m not going to lie, I did tear up during my speech and seeing everyone react to it on the big screen.

It’ll be out on Wednesday on the Decimal site alongside some other Corinium related bits. I’ll link as soon as Gaz has it all sorted.

13 Likes

The team also made this for me, speechless.

11 Likes

Will be copping ASAP.

1 Like

Thank you mate, very much appreciated

1 Like