Corinium - The Decimal Skate Store Video

Out now!

6 Likes

Can’t believe how mental it’s been over the last 24 hours. Gaz and Kel have been non stop.

Just wanted to say thanks again for everyone’s support on here. I’m buzzing.

The vid is now available on The Palomino, which has left me buzzing like a bee!

https://www.thepalomino.com/collections/frontpage/products/corinium-the-decimal-video

Nick’s review at the bottom of the page is one of the best I’ve had so far.

8 Likes

Low key lurked on here for a while, just had to actually make an account to post how sick this vid was. I grew up skating Ciren before I moved to Bristol 20 odd years ago, so cool to see those old spots (and some new ones) getting rinsed - also wicked to see a bit of Stroud in the mix. Gaz’s opening tricks at the Forum & Abbey Grounds carparks were a serious nostalgia hit! Great work all round

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s definitely a really solid video. Watched it a couple of times and really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Thank you so much @tom.h and @Londonskater! The video will be online on the Companion site next week in full, alongside a write up and photography.

2 Likes

We made it into the local paper!

Shame that someone at the paper couldn’t edit one of their screenshots, but whatevs, it’s really cool nonetheless!

11 Likes

That’s actually really sick to see.
Did you get interviewed?

2 Likes

I didn’t. I’m 99.9% sure it was written by the paper alongside Callum’s girlfriend.

Thats funny. I had a sort of bio piece on a video I made in a local newspaper once.
The reporter was an old friend/ex gf who was bored shitless at work so came over for a tea and decided to pass it off as work and write about a video I’d released.

2 Likes

Ha! That’s great, everyone was a winner!

Rye’s put some really good questions together for me to answer for Companion. I just hope I haven’t given him too much of a gruelling task when it comes to editing my waffling stories.

3 Likes

Teaser for Weds

5 Likes

I’m very very pleased to link you all up with Corinium! There’s a Q&A with Gaz and I, plus photography by Leo, etc.

For those of you who just want to watch the video, here you go:

16 Likes

Vid was sick! Also loved the intro and the grade!

1 Like

Thanks mate, glad you liked it!

That was fucking rad, really enjoyed it.

Scott Whittaker is so fucking good and solid gold bloke. Repping OG CATs Tee haha.

Also Abingdon Skatepark Jump Ramp haha.

1 Like

He’s honestly one of the best people I know. A truly lovely man.

1 Like

Rad, felt like a small scene video (but bigger). The filming and editing was really nicely done.

4 Likes

Thank you @voodoo!

1 Like

Enjoyed that! Nice spots, filming & general vibes!

1 Like