Covid

Come on…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OokDhevymOI

2 Likes

A bit of a random one, but I was in a hotel in LA back in the early 90’s and some guy started up a conversation with me and a mate. He’d clearly had a few and so I thought I’d have to make an exit as soon as I could. Then the penny dropped. It was Russ Abbott. The surprising thing was that he was a funny dude. I don’t mean Russ Abbott ‘funny’ but actually funny. He had me in stitches at points. You know what? That guy could have been a comedian.

4 Likes

Wife’s gran just died of Covid. Second person I’m properly known to die of it, and today all the conspiracy theory bullshit just got a lot more infuriating.

1 Like

sorry to hear that mate. i’m seeing more and more non-masking folks around. on the other hand, everyone knows someone now who has had it to some extent and people are actually challenging non-maskers now

Sorry to hear that Build, my condolences.

Sorry Build. Best wishes mate.

Sorry man, hope you’re holding up.

Condolences build & family.

Cheers boys. Me and the wife are fine, but the reality of it’s even more apparent now.

The gran had three daughters, wife’s mum and two aunts. One flew from the Channel Islands to see her dying mum, and because she was in the room with her she has to isolate for 14 days now (in her dead mum’s house) while family members take turns at standing in the tiny garden so they can talk. Like a grieving booth, but you can’t even go up to the window. She’s in the middle of splitting up with her husband (they’re in their sixties) too.

It’s like the death finally coming was a relief to them, and now they can get on with the hard part.

Keep your masks on folks.

1 Like

Interesting fact: Undertakers (or these ones, anyway) won’t dress Covid patients, so nurses currently have to do that.

Sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family.

So sorry Build & family.

Sorry to hear that. I’m amazed that there are people who still insist that it’s a hoax.

1 Like

Sorry to here Build. Regards to you and family.

Fuck man, sorry to hear .

Cheers again folks. Pat Nevin’s mum’s twin sister, she was.

5 Likes

More sad news - Dutch OG Clyde Semmoh who will be familiar to anyone who grew up skating/reading mags in the 80s has passed away.
RIP

3 Likes

Gary Glitter has had the vaccine at weekend…

Words fail me.

1 Like

That’s what they told him, hopefully it was a chemical castration jab.

3 Likes

Hotel quarantine system going well…

https://quarantinehotelbookings.ctmportal.co.uk/

1 Like