Covid

Check the amount of rubbish left behind, that must have been a lot of people there.

10 points to who can spot the bottle of Buckfast haha.

1 Like

That’s the first bottle I noticed! Funnily enough I’ve never even tried the stuff.

2 Likes

Eugenicist Tory Scum

2 Likes

Got the vaccination today. Had a text at 3.30 that there were spaces available and had it an hour later. Apparently I’m in a risk group.

6 Likes

don’t think my tastebuds have been the same since drinking multiple 6am bucky lemonade pints at bloc 2011

2 Likes

Just got mine. Was it like entering a field hospital/the set of E.T for anyone else?

My parents had theirs last week. My dad said he felt like shit that night. You guys feel OK after?

Yeh I’ve heard of people feeling groggy for a few days after. I had a dead arm for a couple of days but nothing else

My ancient parents had the astra one and were fine. No symptoms at all

I’ve had a dull headache all day. It went away when I went for a skate this morning but it’s back again.

Only had mine a couple of hours ago. They said a dead arm and feeling tired over the next 24 hours are normal (might not happen too). So we’ll see.

I woke up in the night with the headache (had the jab at 4.30). Feels a bit like a hangover. My folks have both had it with no side effects. My dad reckons I might feel a bit worse as I still have antibodies left from having it in December.

5 Likes

Of all the people.

1 Like

No surprises with that bellend . He’s gone down the Anti lockdown/conspiracy route in recent insta posts.

Hope he gets served

1 Like

Selfish cunt. Nyjah likes killing old people.

1 Like

He didn’t feel the bern first time but he will now.

Nyjah really seems like the sort of person who can’t comprehend anything more than what’s directly in front of him. I feel like a lot of skaters take the “covid hoax” route simply because it’s convenient, it allows them to carry on as normal and stops them having to question what they’re doing.

6 Likes

Teenage millionaire in something stupid shocker

2 Likes

I just think he’s genuinely a selfish brat.

3 Likes