Covid

What’s the consequences of covid party’s in the US?

I think they give you a medal.

2 Likes

Good . Fucking numpties and their religion .

7 Likes

I guess there’s going to be a stampede for holidays now then!

Uk holidays. We’re way ahead in the vaccine game .

Outdoor Skateparks Should open on the 29th of March . The ones that are closed off .

3 Likes

I didn’t know outdoor skateparks were off limits? Does it vary from council to council?

A PCSO came over and spoke to us a couple of weeks ago and said as long as we were exercising it was ok.

I think it was skate parks on their own, that weren’t in or part of a larger park were closed, as the skate park here has been open, as it’s in the grounds of a big old Victorian park.

Defo council to council . Watford and Croxley have been closed mainly cos they’re rammo . I know neighbouring councils have done similar. A few parks are policed in numbers rather than fully shut like high Wycombe

I’m gonna have selfish moment here and ask as to when can I do the 25min drive into the next county to see my family? I have seen them once in the past six months… It’s getting really depressing now.

1 Like

Same. Been a couple of years since I saw my folks now. Was travelling so much before that I never got a chance to see them, then this shit happened.

They both got their first vaccines the other day. They were encouraged to jump the queue because they’re carers. Stoked.

2 Likes

From 8 March - All schools will open with outdoor after-school sports and activities allowed. Recreation in an outdoor public spaces - such as a park - will be allowed between two people, meaning they would be allowed to sit down for a coffee, drink or picnic.

From 29 March - Outdoor gatherings of either six people or two households will be allowed. It is understood this will include gatherings in private gardens. Outdoor sports facilities such as tennis or basketball courts will reopen and [organised adult and children’s sport, such as grassroots football, will also return].

The second step comes from April 12th would see major parts of the economy permitted to reopen:

Non-essential retail opens, hairdressers and public buildings like libraries and museums

Outdoor settings like alcohol takeaways, beer gardens, zoos and theme parks

Indoor leisure like swimming pools and gyms

Self-contained holiday accommodation, such as self-catering lets and camp sites.

1 Like

Has he confirmed if and when we can leave our counties?

If you can go camping from April 12th, I’d say you can leave.

2 Likes

2 Likes

yeah ours have turned off the lights at night and shut the car park at weekends, stupid as fuck given their logic is to make it less busy at the weekend when in fact it does the opposite. most of the actual skateboarders who use it go weeknights after 8pm cos its less busy haha.

What the hell am I going to do with my new lease of life? I’ll probably just stay in because that’s all i’m used to.

8 Likes

I’m going to stay at my dads little holiday caravan thing in Brixham 17th April for 10days - I’m there. And all im gunna do is sit on the beach / walk. There’s a little private one with loads of sick rocks. Really hope I can borrow a dog.

2 Likes

People are going to get fucked up to full Super Hans levels, I can’t even imagine what it’ll be like.

1 Like

5 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 21.54.03

2 Likes