Covid

Nadhim Zahawi faced a barrage of angry questions from Labour MPs, after it emerged that new restrictions had been imposed on Bolton, Blackburn, Kirklees, Bedford, Burnley, Leicester, Hounslow and North Tyneside on the quiet.

Vaccine booked for 7th June. Jab me.

5 Likes

Have you decided on your post jab eating yet?

I believe I had an overpriced sandwich from Starbucks.

2 Likes

Jab booked for Sunday. At St. Thomas’s too so might combine it with a quick skate at Southbank.

3 Likes

Beating me, I got 8th

1 Like

Sat waiting, just had mine moderna. Very efficient, my appointment was for 9 o’clock I arrived 15 mins early and they ushered me straight through.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s great there’s no bullshit is there. Just get in and get it done, no queues or long forms.

I was in an out within 10 minutes.

3 Likes

Got mine at 12:30 glad to hear its quick and easy!

3 Likes

Fucking hell, all done, rocked up early and shown straight in, jabbed, started the timer and now sat waiting to be let out, this is a quick and fluid operation

8 Likes

No messing about!

1 Like

Did they put a big sticker on you saying “DONT LET ME DRIVE” or anything like that? Someone mentioned that today, sounds pretty funny

1 Like

Got a free drink too.

@Snurp nope nothing like that. Just let me get on with it

2 Likes

+1 for the good service at the vaccine centres. When I went for mine I got there early to suss out where to go and was invited in early. Ended up getting home at the same time my appointment was meant to be.

3 Likes

Starting to feel fucked. Not sure if its tiredness from the baby or a cold I thought started yesterday or the vaccine but the end result is the same

Burger comedown

2 Likes

Pfizer vaxx made me feel a bit high for a day or two. got really sleepy in the evenings. went away by day 3 though

1 Like

I had the second Moderna yesterday and I still feel stoned/ tranquillised. It’s certainly not an unpleasant feeling. Actually I’m quite enjoying it seeing as I spent many, many years waking and baking on the daily but have been ‘clean living’/ straight edge (without being an actual straight edger) for a long time now. Quite tempted to go and buy a huge sack of weed :wink:

4 Likes

Dolly Parton is pleased by this.

3 Likes

Probably just the dirty burger.

1 Like

Doubtful, Ive had a load of dodgy burgers and felt grand afterwards

1 Like